smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. This is pretty much it:
    Both clues still leading to the first location.
    zulu9 and Philovanrood like this.
  2. I give up. I've walked through fire, water, searched high and low quite near the largest construction of disrepair that I'm aware of, and if I'm looking in the right area, it is still a 'needle in a haystack', only the haystack consists of roughly 294,912 blocks (conservative estimate of only 9 chunks) and we're looking for ONE of those. I guess I'm just not that great at finding things. :(
    zulu9 likes this.
  3. Take screenshots and I'll give you hot or cold answers so you can know if you're in the right location.
  4. Reminder of the meeting in a few minutes.
  5. I built in there.
  6. Time to get active. What can I do/build for the LLO? I want to become a part of this outpost! =)
    zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Welcome! Do you need any help getting here? If you do, feel free to pm me or ask on the thread.

You can build whatever you'd like! We don't exactly have goals per se, other than having fun with friends and the community we comprise of. So basically whatever you'd like to do. Just make sure it's within our guidelines found in this FAQ: https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq
    And if you're building a massive project and are unsure whether it's ok, just ask on the thread!

Again, welcome aboard!
    zulu9 and GoldenHashhog like this.
  8. OK, I'm sure I'm close here, as per the clues, but I can't find anything around here. One more question: is the item somewhere 'adventure mode' accessible? As in, can it be seen/reached without breaking blocks? Is it in an unlocked chest? Here's my best guess in screenshot form. I thought it would be in a certain water channel just out of view...
    Hot or cold? ;D
    zulu9 likes this.
  9. So hot. I'm burning. :D It's in the area…and it's most definitely accessible just by finding it. It's through some fire which will quickly be doused after you're out of the fire though. Water right behind the flames and in the center containing a chest. The chest is marked too.

Just a heads up, guys. You can team up to do this… :p
  10. any1 know who built this?

2015-01-21_15.12.55.png
    zulu9 likes this.
  11. Found the first 'clue'. Not really where I would have expected it, just happened to stumble upon it. Not sure if I'm going to even look for the second. This place it just too freakin' big. Urban sprawl. ;D
    penfoldex likes this.
  12. May I get involved with the LLO? I built a shack next to the nenether portal?
    zulu9 likes this.
  13. I'm new to the LLO and to wild outposts.
    zulu9 likes this.
  14. Care to share what you found? :p

Most certainly! Welcome! That's a nice shack you got! :)
    zulu9 likes this.
  15. I'm assuming this is supposed to lead to clue #2. This book was found in the chest with a torch named "Last Light".

On an unrelated note, I've been attempting to build a crude mob grinder, but the mobs don't seem t0 be dropping anything from the lava blade. I've gotten some drops from enraged mobs that I've killed by removing the lower cobblestone block and using a sword, but I have yet to seen a regular mob drop anything when killed by the lava blade. Am I missing something?
  16. Thanks! I'll head on over now.
  17. Meeting tomorrow, I hope.

4:30 PM CST?
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. I should be able to make it this time! :D
    penfoldex likes this.
  19. I may be able to make it. Can you make the meeting 30 minutes later?
    Leopard_Knight and penfoldex like this.