smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I can totally come if I am awake :D
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  2. So, meeting @ 6 PM EMC time?
  3. Sure, I can do that.
    This change might help :p
    Yep, now it is.
  4. Great! I'll head on over at 5:45 EMC time. If my brother isn't using the computer...
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. Where is the meeting?
  6. Pretty much right next to your house. The building with the multicolored windows. That's town hall.
  7. Oh OK. I thought so, but was just making sure.
    zulu9 likes this.
  8. The new LLO member:
    2015-01-24_15.35.26.png The one in the orange text there. It says "Ocelotawesome".
    zulu9 likes this.
  9. Considering it'll be 11:30 for you, you should be awake lol

10. dont hate on me for this nor do i want to cause any drama/arguments but, whats the point of these meetings? if these meetings are simply like for fun maybe but even then why do u want us to attend? oh, wait! that was silly to say that! but srsly, whats wrong with discussing ideas in the thread? especially for a outpost with 10 members at most! so......yeah.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  11. I feel meetings allow for us to discuss stuff actually in-game with everyone in one spot so discussion moves faster along with having a time where the community comes together as a whole. It also allows for us to go visit locations where we might want to do things and therefore plan things out based on the location for all to see at the same time.

Meetings also make some people go in to the game and consider seeing new developments considering they're already there. Forums are great for discussion but the facts that we can see what we're talking about while we're talking about it and talk faster than forums can allow for makes meetings worth it.

Plus, it's nice to see everyone joining together for the betterment of the community. Posts aren't just the same.

Hope that provides you an adequate answer for why I believe we should keep hosting these.
  12. Thank you for your help. =) I've managed to figure out how to get there via live map and the forums, so I'll probably collect materials in Town and head out in the next couple of days. I look forward to joining you guys! =)
  13. Someone please do remind me to write up stuff from the meeting sometime :p
    Sunny_Chicken and penfoldex like this.
  14. Calamochnus! Fellow LLO newbie! There are some people that joined in 2012 when the outpost was created, but I joined recently. You can stay in the guesthouse until you've built your base. Tip: This outpost has existed since 2012, so it is HUGE! Feel free to explore! There is a rail system in this outpost to get around. Try looking in Grand Central to ride a rail. There is an iron farm at Chicken Shores, however I'm still new so I can't figure out how to get there. The Farms house all farms EXCEPT the iron farm. There is a sheep farm, a pig farm, a chicken farm, a crop farm, a lot of farms! There is a rail line guide above Grand Central telling you where all the rail lines go. Try looking in the tree farm for building material, just remember to replant! Also replant food too. If you need to kill a mob in the farms, make sure to replace them with spawn eggs. EMC rules apply in this outpost. (Why wouldn't they?) However, you can mine in designated mining spots. You might not find much ores because the wild does not reset. Don't grief or steal. (unless there is a sign saying that unlocked chests can be taken from) This outpost is unique and neat. Welcome to the LLO, Calamochnus!
    zulu9, GoldenHashhog and penfoldex like this.
  15. Your second reminder…
    mba2012 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  16. Remind me sometime on the weekend lol
  17. This thing is still going?? Wow.

I'll make sure to swing by sometime :D
    zulu9, no_thing, shavingfoam and 3 others like this.
  18. Wow, the place became massive. o_o
  19. Can I faint for a minute?

You guys are awesome for what you've done in LLO. :D
  20. Huh, did I do something special

I recall building a derpy shack and messing up some redstone for the railway(´Д`)
    zulu9 and penfoldex like this.