smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I thought it was 4:30 PM CST (which is 5:30PM EMC time)...
    Jakres and Leopard_Knight like this.
  2. 5 PM EMC time then. Would a half hour earlier this time work?
    Jakres likes this.
  3. 5pm EMC time would work best for me, however there is a chance I might not be awake by then :p
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  4. penfoldex likes this.
  5. So Pen, did you build that outlined half-slab frame over the water right there with the bed on it?
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Any idea where you want to build these?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Wasn't me. No idea what it's for.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I've started building them in the abandoned castle structure in the water. Feel free to pitch in. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Once again, this is part of a game that I hope you all participate in. So the LLO is safe, don't worry. Just find the clues.

"LLO! Is there not one of you who will stand and take back the city? It’s time to relieve LLO of the Inaitka and return ourselves back to the glory days? Do you not remember the heroes of the past? Many have been at war with the Inaitka and fended off for many months. The ones we remember. Bring back the days of Pandaseatramen. Bring back the days of Runewulf. Call upon the memories of Oidking and Oidgod, Spenser6, Dwight5273! This list (https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/member-lists/member-lists-old) has all of these heroes who stood with us and made this city great. Now we are the remnants. Do not let this city remain in Inaitka control. Find the first clue. Please. I beg of you. In flames, it all began, yet this was not the first location. Surrounded by heat and water, flames lick this crucial information. Find it. And someone get the Inaitka out of my head. They know I know where their hints are hidden and I'm helping you. If I tell you more, I'll be permadead. Go, go, go!" -penfoldex
    Philovanrood and Jakres like this.
  10. ...as soon as I get time away from RL, your hero is on the way!!!! ;D
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  11. Blue: Unfinished building taken over by someone and finished/finishing it/modified by someone
    Green: Built by meeeee
    Yellow: Jakresfied.

'Cuz I was bored. So I went to color stuff to see how much things I have done and how many of them got changed/finished/is getting finished by someone else.
  12. Posting here so I get alerts again. Also, that's incredible jakres! The LLO is lucky to have someone like you around :)
    zulu9, NevePlaysDota, Jakres and 2 others like this.
  13. Not to mention all those free times I had went to it >.>
    zulu9 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. I just noticed... Jakeres has been keeping up his liking...

I was once part of this I believe... Like a year and a half ago... I think I will come back out and see if I can make a contribution. ;)
    Philovanrood, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  15. Hopefully I'll be able to attend this week's meeting and actually see chat…
    4 PM CST, Town hall to whenever! I've got some news! Whether it's good or bad is up to you. :p
    boozle628 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  16. I'm happy to see someone has been taking over my job while I've been away : )
    zulu9, tinkao, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  17. Yeah, I won't be able to make it to this weeks meeting. However, I should be able to go to the next meeting.
  18. Just a heads up, meeting is still happening. Will begin again in a few minutes. :D
  19. Right…ok. So Bilbo and I attended, we did a little exploring found an idea for a tunnel/dock thing.
    But what I was hoping to announce… 2014-12-13_11.26.48.png
    LLO Holiday Party! Reindeer have arrived and are slowly making their way around LLO!
    So, the discussion that was meant to happen. When do we want this party to happen? It'll be in YettiTown at the old party spot. Do we want to do a gift exchange or something? Discuss!
    zulu9, shavingfoam, Jakres and 2 others like this.