smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yeah. Really rude thief as it renders the station unusable. I will replace some too now.
    Any other stations griefed?
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I haven't check the others yet I know redline is
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Replaced central and red line.
    But I found that almost all the redstone lamps from my house near redline are gone too.
    So this went from theft to serious griefing. There are holes in the floor in my house!

Update: They also took some glowstone and my enchantment table :(
    Jakres likes this.
  4. They also broke into my bedroom, took my lapiz deco and jukebox. I am getting angry.

Update:
    Even worse. Most doors gone, Farm griefed too partially. Seems he / they went from grand central via red line straight to my house. Checking on the beach house and other buildings in the area now :(
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Hmmm they must got my obsidIan gen leaving the gen already fixed that
    Jakres likes this.
  6. The beach house got hit too. Took some iron doors there as far as I can see.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. An of course they took several mooshrooms from the food stations too. Also at grand central not only the stations were griefed. There is glowstone and other stuff missing all over the place. The workshop, the armory.
    They went for everything valuable. Mostly lamps and glowstone but also iron doors, lapiz etc.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. *Gasp* I feel insulted! Lol. I live in the west! Course... I haven't been griefed yet cause no one know there's stuff there :p
    Jakres likes this.
  9. You know I wonder if this thread helps us get griefed... We should talk to mods to see if its possible to have a conversation with more people than the current limit and have to contact a LLO member to get in to the convo.
    Cause we talk about projects and say material we are using while possible grievers listen in.
    Our goal is to beat grievers yet we're almost feeding them money.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Na we talk about this before but LLO is a experiment too
  11. DID THEY DESTROY CAKE CO?
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I don't think so but I have feeling who might be cant say here out of respect of the rules
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I went around town a bit and everywhere are small holes. Most of them look like redstone lamps were in them before. Lux's house for example.
    So if you have decent lamps in your home be sure to check. Chances are the griefers hit you too :mad:

Iron doors seemed to be on their shopping list too.
    So maybe this helps the mods track them down.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. I got robbed too. Only they stole 54 diamonds… :(
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Stole my stuff! 54 diamonds!
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Wood stolen too. :mad: Lost a lot
    Jakres likes this.
  17. We got griefed in the LLO. I understand this is a risk of living in the wild & it was an easy fix but still, I'm pretty mad. :mad: Anyone see anything or possibly know anything about this? I got on today & found walls punched out, the roof my underground area gone. Whoever did it didn't take anything other than cobble and planks. If you know anything please let me know. :(

Attached Files:

Jakres likes this.
  18. They went for everything valuable. I hope the mods can somehow trace the stuff. Somone will probably sell lots of glowstone / glowstone dust, iron doors, redstone lamps and diamonds.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. Most of us got attacked today. In most cases they left the structures more or less intact but took every block that looks valuable.
    I think this is the biggest case yet. This was not some trolls or kids playing with tnt or lava. This was a heist.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. It was indeed. They didn't take anything of value from me, just broke glass & took cobble, stone, planks and a few wool. :confused:
    I'll donate some rupees to anyone that might need help locking. I don't have a lot but enough to do some good. PM me if you need some help getting your chests locked in the LLO. Or maybe we can start a community fund, to help recoup some of the lost items. I'll help any way I can. I've got lots of sand, lots of cobble left over from building my house, so if anyone can use some of those items, again don't hesitate to let me know :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.