smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. "hi" (XD) can I join PLEASE. can u guide me there?
    Jakres likes this.
  2. ....please....
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Sure. Sent you a map and some links. Welcome on board!
    Jakres likes this.
  4. yay ty. could u guide me to it ?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. well you can check the livemap. I am currently there and visible. Or try to find some other member that might take them with you on their way to town and back :)
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I could :)
    I'm currently in town I'll log on in a sec.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  7. ok im figuring out vault right now XD
    Jakres likes this.
  8. New Bern, North Carolina :).

BIONIC built it one night. We saw it there and then he made his way to LLO.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. ok im on
    Jakres likes this.
  10. A multi-day heist. I've been robbed the last few days as well. Minor robberies, but kept getting much larger. I've lost way too many items… :(
    It's gonna take some time to get my stuff back… :(
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Oh. Huh. I should go check it out
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Yeah. I think we should all lock or valuable stuff. If members can't afford a lock I am sure others will chip in.
    We can't do much when people take blocks we placed / grief our builds. I don't think we should hide all the nice stuff underground and only do dirt huts on the surface. Having our supplies locked is a good idea tho. If people know there are unlcoked chests with goodies they will come and steal. Destroying a rail station or griefing someones house is far more risky than going around and just take from unlocked chests.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. My diamonds were taken before I had sufficient rupees to lock the chest but thanks to PandasEatsRamen, I locked it afterward. Thankfully, not all the diamonds were taken, oddly. I noticed some random holes around LLO but I patched them up. Did anyone find the little icon blocks after destroying blocks around? If you did, it could help estimate the time of the heist, mods could pull up records of who was on and go one from there.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Have to sign off. Keep an eye out.
    Jakres, shavingfoam and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. I Just gonna drop it here - * Inserts Chocolate Chip Cookie "
    maybe no-one sees it, and i can eat it myself later ;3
    Jakres and Curundu like this.
  16. Found it! I am willing to share though.
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  17. The map looks fantastic. The only things i can think to add are:
    - the Lighthouse! the original building. Didn't you build that?
    - Wheat farm by Runewulf (north of tree farm). It's not very big and if there's a better one round put that on but probably useful for new people
    - Wizard Tower by Skywarp84. He may not want this included but I think a place worthy of note.
    - the two nightclubs?

Also missing building credits are:
    - Townhall by Bobalek/mba
    - Central Station by Runewulf
    - FAQ Board by PandasEatRamen
    - Sheep farms by Runewulf
    - Mooshroom pen - zulu? Dwight?
    - Community melons shavingfoam (!!!)
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  18. First mooshroom pen was made by panda I added the wool later on, and one up north it's a mooshoom/chicken pen eggs come out of the waterfall because it's magic :p

-sidenote- I'm only 4colors off from completing the sheep farm will probable be complete tomorrow
    Jakres and marknaaijer like this.
  19. My lighthouse!! I forgot about it. Thanks Rune I'll add these. I didnt add Skywarps place because I know he likes his privacy. I think we should get his permission first. I only put public places on the map, I didnt mark anyone's home (except for zulu's house but I don't think he minds). Also do you know who made the pig pen that's next to the mooshroom pen in district 2?
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  20. Also did Zulu make the Beach House?
    Jakres likes this.