smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. i made pig pen, cow pen and ocelot/wolf taming area
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Zulu made most of it I added some floors. I dunno how he'd wanna give credit for it.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. all we need are some ocelots and wolves to tame!
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  4. I did at one time but next day they were gone :( lol owell i guess
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Ocelots disappear if no one is nearby. I know this because I had an ocelot in a cage at my shop in SMP5 and it just disappeared one day. I also had a wolf, but it hasn't disappeared. So wolves don't disappear unless someone takes them.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  6. I think i remember that you saying all my ocelots were gone, man one egg used go for 300r on smp5 that was some mad money then lol
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  7. Hey guys, i make a new tunnel to the town near the portal in the nether. You can go to the town with this very fasty!

2012-07-02_16.10.31.png
  8. I remember those days. Also, the days of expensive jungle saplings :D :D
    Jakres likes this.
  9. haha right i can't remember the price for them but i was hoarder when comes to jungle sapling the output is sooo low compared to others :confused:lol. Also Thecontroller was the crazy old lady with a lot of Cats..im going to his wall to say Meow
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  10. I havent been here in rather a long time. I will return soon. I also have an cat.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. a lot has changed i think your house is still up
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I have an cat too. And an wolf and an cow.
  13. Well I have an rail that has part of the mossy cobble missing. I nearly fell and died because of this. Was it done for construction purposes? Did someone decide to steal it all, almost get caught and leave?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. It is
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Somewhat inactive at the moment. Why? Read my latest thread.

Anyways, I plan to finish the West Minecart Station hopefully this week. Please do not mess with anything till I show people how to use it.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. NEWS UPDATE- L0tad has finished building his shop near the watch tower
    Also in unrelated news, a wooden mansion has been burnt down because the owner of the mansion design thought the owner of the mansion stole the design from him. Do not fear about this because Green_Mystery has taken care of the culprit.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Hey could you spare some room on the station platform for the West Tree Farm? Or do you have things planned for it all?

Or I could build a 20*20 section onto it, but it's your choice I could simply put it somewhere else.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. That platform is only for the minecart station.. Please do not build ANYWHERE near it till its completed, as expansion may be needed.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Okay
    Jakres likes this.
  20. i live in pinnacle ( near king and pilot mountain ) :)
    Jakres likes this.