Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I was on smp2 I bought stuff in the Empire Shop and when i went to smp1 I had none of my stuff I am new to Empire Minecraft please help me if you can
  2. to move items from one server to another you need to use the vault, you can access this by the command,
    /vault
    It will cost you 10r to open at either end of the transport
    Pab10S and 607 like this.
  3. Not sure if bug, but at my ender grinder if I go for semi-prolonged period of time (five or ten minutes, it's fast xD) it stays frozen at 107 entities out of 250. This also happens at the SMP3 nether grinder.

As said before, you have to use vault to move things from server to server :)
    Aikar, not sure if there is something like that in the tutorial but maybe add that to help new players learn that? I have seen multiple cases of new players asking that.

Also, maybe a suggestion not to buy at empire shop?... Just saying to ask in town chat for a list of shops or something.
  4. SMP 4 is down
  5. No it's not...krysyy just had a small world edit mishap...It's back up now =)
  6. hahahah kryssy :p
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  7. Seems like smp7 is having some lag (The old stuff, block lag, uhh those one where player just freeze >.>...?), not sure if its other servers, so yeah.
    Side note: Britbrit3197 can't chop a tree, it just comes back....lol
  8. There is like some major block and chat lag all up in server 7 (its always 7). I dig 5 blocks and place three but then the dirt blocks just reappear, its madness. Its not just me either its the whole server ;_;

sonicol1 likes this.
  9. You get 0 fps when a firework is shot through flowing water and it lasts till the next time you connect
  10. I am sorry, I am not able to recreate this issue. I encourage you send more information to me at http://pm.emc.gs/chickeneer
    Bro_im_infinite, 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  11. When they first came out, Scarligmione and I did this and crashed SMP7 by accident. I thought it was fixed? :/ I just tried it out of curiosity and it didn't do anything.
  12. Well I think its a personal prob but when it happened only 3 frames came up in, lets says how long it takes to cook pizza
  13. Near 19022 is having FPS issues. I think someone is fireworking
  14. nothing seems to be going on. on that residence. Sure you have the right location?
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. SMP7 :-( Can hardly open chests.
    TPS is in the 15's to 16's.
    Benn this way for about a week now, on and off.
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Only thing I know to do to fix it atm is to remove the Live Map :( I've cranked down its settings as low as I can take them.

Going to beg the author to fix the issue
  17. I have not been able to connect directly to any server using smpx.empire.us since the website went down on the 28th. I can connect using play.emc.gs but I would prefer being able to choose where I connect instead of logging in, then having to type a command to go somewhere else. Besides that, if I leave myself in an unfamiliar spot I sometimes have no idea what server I'm on when I log in.

Also, I was all laggy in the Nether the other night and was watching my Debug screen. The chunk updates seemed exceptionally high, in the 40's and 50's and once it went up to 114. It seems very unusual to have 114 chunk updates, which I'm not even sure they should be loading anyway. Usually in Town it is maybe 10 at the most and settles down to a few after I've been in one place for a while. When I had that lag I had been in the same general area working on something for an hour at least and it never seemed to settle.
  18. Speaking of senior staff and admin with world edit ... I've noticed when you guys generally use paste commands it's normally all at once ...do you have a form of asynchronization? It helps with paste or paste -a commands load in intervals instead of all at once.
  19. I found a problem today. I was in the end on smp9 and I was messing around with ender pearls. I was taking no damage. Please tell me that is intentional. :p
  20. Yes.
    It came about by accident due to the changes to PvP settings, and Aikar said he was just going to leave it in anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.