Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think you were right about the server reboot, I had noticed that right before I was unable to get on anymore.

I feel like the noobiest of noobs, but how would I go about switching servers like you say? when I type in "smp4.empire.us" it gives me a error message. However when I type the "play.emc.gs" I get in fine. It used to send me to 4, but now only 1 :/
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Ah yay never mind I got it figured out! Thanks for your help :D
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. No need to feel like a Noob, we all have to ask questions sooner or later.

Just about everything should be in the Wiki, but if you don't see it or are still confused, you can ask just about anyone,
    they're usually willing to help. :)
    Kywren, jrm531 and 607 like this.
  4. SMP4 keeps totally freezing on me. I went to the mall and it froze. anybody having the same problems?
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  5. I am.
  6. good to know my comp isn't the culprit. I'll take a much needed break LOL
    jrm531 likes this.
  7. My story on how I got out:
    I used smp1.empire.us
  8. cant connect to any emc server. am able to connect to other MC servers but not to any of the empire servers. was on like 30 minutes ago and was lagging so went to log out and now can't get back on. any1 else having this problem? have tried closing out client, didn't help. tried restarting comp, didn't help. ran my disk cleaner, didn't help. ?? :confused::(
  9. It may me a mojang issue with their servers. Can you connect to other servers besides emc? If not, it is a mojang issue. If you can, try using magic laucher. It may just be a temporary issue with login servers. You can also try one of the other ip's (if you are connecting with emc.gs) such as smp4.emc.gs or play.emc.gs
  10. yes i can connect to all other servers (non-emc), even tested a new server and can connect to it just fine. it just wont connect to any emc servers.
  11. SMP1 seems to be down - Authentication problem - all servers seem to be offline
  12. Я не могу подключиться к любому серверу EMC так дай мне водки
  13. That happened. All the servers are down.
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  14. cant reconnect..
  15. bka cannot be cast to fs
  16. Thats en skam
  17. Session is timed out atm, look on the home page on the right
  18. or you could say Det är synd
  19. Um, what? :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.