Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The supporters on 7 say no.
  2. Does anyone remember smp9 being the lag city?
    lol, how times change :rolleyes:
    607, PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.

3. I know this was probably taken care of by now but, Brit and Sonic had been using my stone gen and left it on with everything lit up -_-. If that's the problem then oops. But it's been off before and this happen so I dunno.
  4. ok, it appears their is a greater concern that chunk loads on smp7 are just in general taking 15-45x longer than other servers....

I've changed dynmap configs to reduce the mount of chunks it can load at one time, so it should help, but the issue isn't 100% resolved.

And according to dynmap author, even the other servers chunk load times seem way too slow :/
  5. will this fix the random fps lag spikes?
    EDIT: I only have this problem in smp7
  6. Hi... just to advise - serious lag issues on SMp1. When I kill a mob it looks like its flying in slow motion :confused:
  7. I think this belongs here
    Smp3's TPS has been below 18 for over 15 minutes...
  8. pls... fix... lag :(
    Olaf_C likes this.
  9. Major chat lag and entity lag on utopia. TPS is always at twenty but animals take forever to die, chat takes 10 seconds to load and crafting table GUI open 5 seconds after clicking on them.
  10. er smp4's tps has been between 15 and 18 for the last 20+ minutes
  11. restarted bungee. smp4 looks like its ok now.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  12. smp7 fixed?
  13. I have a question. It seems like a lot of the lag recently has been due to Bungee needing to be restarted, and to me at least it seems like the serious lag issues started around the time we started using Bungee. Am I wrong in thinking there might be some correlation, or is Bungee actually having an impact on our server performance?
    Pab10S, 607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  14. I think smp3 just crashed...
    EDIT- Only got booted off nevermind
  15. All of SMP3 got timed out
  16. Just got on fine.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  17. ...
    I hate Mojang currently.
    DO NOT LOG OUT, authentication is under maintenance, AKA you can't log into any minecrat servers. ;3
    What a happy Valentine's Day.
  18. they love us
    fat_batman likes this.
  19. Servers down
    brickstrike and fat_batman like this.
  20. Mojang deffo loves us..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.