I`ll Work for you, No Limits!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bartolosa1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Okey doke!
  2. And i want this job done in a week if possible:)
  3. Hmm... A week? I bet I can do that if I try nonstop... But if I don't, I'll fail both of our expectations and I won't be able to tell you how sorry I will be xD I will be on tomorrow ASAP.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. i need a digger i will supply shovels get back to me in private convo hope to work with u
  5. too late! sHes mine!
  6. lol i will get him wen ur not on tomorrow he will also be mine
  7. I think she is too busy to do another job as is... xD
  8. i will get him lol
  9. Ok, guys... I can do all of you, but there needs to be some order. By the way... I'm not a boy :p Nick, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Or now, pm me of you're on. I have a whole week of maybe 10 hours a day on mc, I think I can fit all of you in.
  10. lol I'm sry, when ever you are able to work and don't have an order your already on ill be ready for you ill pm the res and such now
  11. Fixed my posts:) Oh and i enchanted the pick, its a Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 3 pick:) The pick, shovel, and 2nd half of payment will be paid upon completion:) First half, again, will be paid upon the half way mark:)
  12. Awesome! In breaking and efficiency are always an amazing combo! :D thank you for everything, I'll be back on tomorrow morning.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Wait let me get this straight..... you started playing EMC on the 26th, and you're bored ALREADY? But I appreciate you trying to help the community. But I have no jobs for you on SMP2 because I am currently at my XP grinder on SMP2. :)
  14. I probably wont be on much tomorrow, but feel free to work:D Check the single chest near the crafting table for special shovels:)
  15. Well, somewhat. I don't really have anything of value, and I'm working to get to that. And I go onto all smp servers, including utopia. You need help with anything else?
  16. With all these job u will be able to buy the pick u wanted right?
  17. Quite. I`m getting 10k from one job, and 10r per stack of wool, and probably more with the other jobs.
  18. I put some enchanted diamond shovels in the little chest near the crafting table. One is eff3, another is fortune 1 (useless on shovels), another is fortune 3, unbreaking 3:)
  19. Oh, awesome. I`m just getting started now. SMP5, right?
  20. Yes smp5, but you probably already figured that out:)