I`ll Work for you, No Limits!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bartolosa1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I need you to dig out my res. PM me with you prices. I will supply shovels.
  2. Hey, jk? I need you to give perms to 4theman as well. He`s gonna help me dig, and we work together now. :D
  3. Ah. A whole res? Alright.... 4theman and I will get right on it. Which SMP server?
  4. Woah! Sorry i didnt see this earlier, i was out of my house. He is setup, and working:)
  5. Can I work with you guys? I'm not sure exactly how often I can work but I'll help out and accept minimum wage.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Ah. Of course, a second employee. Minimum wage... Huh. I don't know what that is, but of course you can help :) Time doesn't matter, I`ll get all of your perms worked out with our employers and you`ll be good to go.
  7. Ok, I have another new worker, penfoldex. He`ll also need perms, mind coming on asap and giving them to him? Thanks.
  8. I am going to be gone (from the game) until Sunday night. I will still be on here, but wont have access to the servers:/ So if by sunday you guys have it at the halfway point, i will make it 6k instead of 5k!:) By Myself, i was able to get it to the point it is now so it shouldnt be hard with three people:) @Pen, i will enchant a pick for you once i am able to you, and like the others, it will be given upon completion along with the rest of the pay. Also, i am going to pay Bartolosa1, and he can split up the payment:) If you guys have another plan, regarding the way i send out pay, just tell me here as i will be watching! Thanks, jkjkjk182!:)
    penfoldex and Bartolosa1 like this.
  9. Hm. I clicked the like button, didn't I? Well, you get a like from me :D And, that's awesome. So, regarding the pay... We`ll need one more pick for 4theman, if you don't mind. I surely hope you don't. I actually might get a faster way to get this done with... Don't worry, it`ll be done SOON!
  10. I already did one for 4theman:) I definitely dont mind enchanting picks for pay! Sorry that they cant all be the same though, as i have no control over that:/
  11. That's awesome, and It's perfectly fine. I have no idea when 4theman will get on, and for a few weeks, my new employee isn't going to be on, so this is gonna be difficult.
  12. I'll work as much as I can tomorrow. Can't be on that long though.
  13. Awesome, a little will be a lot. I keep getting sidetracked, I`m TRYING not to.. D: I`m really sorry about it, jk...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Your new job:

Dig out till bedrock 100,000 square blocks from wild spawn in SMP9....Your payment will be 25% of what you dig out of there.... and give me all the stuff :)
  15. Umm.. Huh, I`ve already got about 3 res' to dig out right now, and that`s just a bit absurd. I can't quite do that right now, But maybe later. Is there anything else you want me to do for you?
  16. We
    Why, exactly, do you want me to do this? And... Alright, let me put you on hold.
  17. You said you work for someone without Limits.

So,I said a huge task with a huge payment for you and I don't really think you can finish this... :p
    And I'll get LOTS of stuff :p

Plus if it's ever finished I'm planning on building some stuff :)
  18. I do realize that. I will do it, but it may be a while... And what would the payment be, 1/4th of the ores and all that?
  19. I relize that you are filled with jobs but what do you think about helping me make pixel art by helping me collect wool?