I`ll Work for you, No Limits!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bartolosa1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Sorry, but im terminating our agreement:/ less than two 60x60 levels has been dug in a week. Im going to pay you 1500r for your time.
  2. I'll pay you 10,000 Rupees to build me a tower up to sky limit made completely of diamond blocks XD
  3. Do we still get a enchanted pick? Or just the 1500r? Sorry for not finishing it but I was gone.
  4. Can you supply me with 8 large chests of stone/stone bricks? Please tell me what the approximate price you would charge would be?
  5. Can you sheer wool for me?
  6. I only gave him money to split. Sorry, but the picks were lost due to glitches.
  7. I need 5 stacks of each color wool, I'll pay 10r a stack. Sell at 1134.
  8. Bartolosa1 hasnt signed in for 10 days. It is likely this idea of his is done.
  9. Well if you guys give me more time (like a month) and pay me less, I suppose I could take over. No guarantees.
  10. Oh well. Haven't gotten any money or heard from Bart. Might as well resign from this service and start my own.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Thats probably the best idea. You could PM shaunwhite1982 to ask for the cut of the money that you were supposed to get from Bart, and add me to it as proof that you were supposed to get some (500).
  12. I will later. Giving Bart some time to give it herself.
  13. Hey, guys. So, SO sorry for my inactivity... I forgot to add SMP to my new computer's server list. I`ll go through and read everything, ok?

*Edit.
    I`m a she, not a he. I`m also a bit busy with school, but I can get up to 4 hours on a computer every night. I`ll be on.
  14. sell some stone and stonebrick to me at my res 1285 on smp1. thanks..
  15. Well I quit due to unable to work with your irresponsibility on finishing jobs, and such. Sorry…
  16. Hm. Well, alright. I generally quit the server anyways.
  17. My job soon please