I`ll Work for you, No Limits!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Bartolosa1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. 1/2 of EVERYTHING you find.

EDIT: You'll now get 50%! :p
  2. Us? Full? Never xD Actually... I can fit in wool jobs anytime, so... Yea. As long as I can have one too xD Where do I start collecting? Message me with details.
  3. Umm, can you finish mine before starting another wool project? :confused: Or give me the 930 rupee advance back.
  4. I`m certainly working on it.... I`m not doing another wool project until this is done. I have to dig out about 3 whole res' by the end of this week. Also... Didn't pen get 2-3 dchests full? I`ll work on it right now.
  5. I`m almost at 3/4 of a dchest... :p
  6. Im on smp1 but my friend updated my minecraft so it will be alittle bit
  7. Thank you. I have 27 more double chest of cobble to fill, then building begins. 36 floors of wool, each floor has 1681 pieces of white wool.
  8. FAH. Computer totally screwed up... I have to play EMC now on a computer that logs me off every 5 minutes (Computer Crash, forced update... D:) I`m very, VERY sorry. I have about 1d chest full now, about 10 more stacks.
  9. I've given you access to two more chest. Anything you do is appreciated.
  10. Stock me on netherbrick
  11. Ok... I will pay you back, vivid, for what I didn't do. How much do I owe you? I cannot deal with crash problems.
  12. Umm... Right now, I can`t. I accidentally updated to 1.3.1, so now I have to play on a laggy computer, not very fun. ASAP I will get on your request.
  13. k
  14. I payed you 700, since I didn't complete your task. I`m so sorry, I`ve been busy, and I don't think I`m a very good worker :p Maybe I could try again some other time.
  15. No hard feelings.
  16. I'm really confused. Am I working with you guys for vivid? I got one DC done today. All I had time for.
  17. I cleared out as much dirt as I had time for at jk's place
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Pen, I think you'll still work with vivid, but I personally will not be. Vivid should still pay you...
  19. Awesome. Minecraft force updated me, so untill 1.3.1 is out for EMC, you guys get half and half money on all the jobs.
  20. Ok so i think you guys are taking on more than you can handle...