Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. >_> I see that gray text :p Thanks Builder!
    fBuilderS and KJHaddrell01 like this.
  2. What gray text?
    Happy new year
  3. Oi, you almost had me there :p Happy new year to you too Builder! :)
  4. A new year means new photography... Soon ;) Once I've been to some new events, you can expect to see some new photos here! Two favourites to look out for later on in the year - Race Retro in late February and Rallyday in September!

Of course, there will be various Castle Combe events and perhaps some other events I haven't been to before making way for photography this year too.

This month, I am going to Autosport International, one of the biggest motorsport events of the year. Hopefully I get some great photos there so look out for those!
  5. A fairly nice Sport quattro edit from Rallyday last year...
    Qkazoochan, 607, AnonReturns and 2 others like this.
  6. I may have done an edit on this one before, but I made a new one. Thoughts? :D Toyota Corolla AE86 Levin, beautiful rally car!
  7. I thought I'd change up the editing a bit with an edit from Donington Park last year! :)
    Qkazoochan, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  8. Expect lots of Autosport International 2016 images over the coming weeks, absolutely amazing event. To start it off, here's a model Audi quattro I bought from the event.

Based on the quattro used in 1984 by Demuth and Lux in the Hunsrück Rallye of 1984!

I had to do a lot of digging to find a decent image of that car, I only found about three photos of the correct car in hundreds if not thousands of results! :p
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  9. That picture's majestic, though! Almost like you took it ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Thanks for the compliment! :p I think that the model really matches it, it's pretty good, I hope you like my photo I took of the model too :)

I did find another picture of the car in the Hunsrück Rallye :)
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  11. Yeah, it's cool. I think it's good how you did the background.
    I mean, it was an interesting puzzle for my brain to decipher the text on the lego box in the other thread, but that background would've been too busy for a very nice picture (it was good enough for just showing though, of course).
    I also really like the subtle reflection, which I only noticed the fourth time looking at it, but does add to it.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. The Lego picture was on The Car Love Thread, not this one :p This one was the one with the Audi quattro model car out of its box :) Thanks for the feedback though 607, much appreciated!
  13. I know, I actually said that :confused:
    Quoting myself:

Yeah, it's cool. I think it's good how you did the background. (about the picture in this thread)
    I mean, it was an interesting puzzle for my brain to decipher the text on the lego box in the other thread, but that background would've been too busy for a very nice picture (it was good enough for just showing though, of course). (comparing it to the picture in the other thread)
    I also really like the subtle reflection, which I only noticed the fourth time looking at it, but does add to it. (talking about the picture in this thread again)
    FDNY21 likes this.