[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. 1. IGN: toby316625
    2. Timezone: GMT
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: since early alpha
    4. What smp is your home server: smp3
    5. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Negative
    6. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I have successfully launched a few big projects. Always happy for another
    7. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: Helping others out
    8. Why do you want to join PoC: I've amassed a lot more rupees and resource that i had ever intended. I have had a few good non profit projects that have helped alot of people out, but i felt i still wasnt helping out enough people. It was recommended that i should check out Carthaga as it is a great way to help out a lot of people and to really feel like part of a community. Sounds great to me!
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  2. 1. IGN: harsh900
    2. Timezone: EST
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 2009
    4. What smp is your home server: SMP4
    5. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Nope
    6. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: Yes i am currenlty building one
    7. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: I love to build, and play with other people to have fun
    8. Why do you want to join PoC: Because my friend Scorpio528 recommended it too me. I also want to make more money to fund my mall. it would also me become wealthy so i could support carthaga.I also want to be a part of a community of people i actually know.
  3. This is great like to see us becoming a bigger community we should be in our new home by end of this month and i will be able to play more
  4. Is there any way when i get on it will auto add me to group so i can add others. Last few days has been tough trying to get into the chat. If all you got to do is add a name may i be added
  5. Groups are started by a single player and when all players in group leave, the entire group dismantles. I wish it was as easy as a "Community" chat, a list of players only certain players could add more players to, but once you're on the list, you can speak in the chat without being constantly invited.

Edit: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-community-chat-channel.44912/

^ I suggested it, back it up! o.0
  6. Haha, james we need to introduce you to everybody. You can send a private message to one of the others to let them invite you. You can also always refer to the member list in the second post.
  7. hey there I'm assuming that it's starting to get very crowded on smp4 how about making little mini outposts on smp2 or smp5 just to spread the numbers a lil and I'd happy to help yo create thes
  8. Kai, Can you add this to the front page?
    It would be alot easier for all members to get jobs
    Kaizimir likes this.
  9. I got some work done on the boat docks (not finished!)
    2014-11-15_12.48.37.png 2014-11-15_12.48.11.png Sorry for the spam :p

Attached Files:

Patr1cV, ILTG and Kaizimir like this.
  10. Haas u did a good job on the docks, keep it up
    Kaizimir likes this.
  11. Good idea! Just need to find a way to do it. The first post has already reached the max word count. Can't even add a complete sentence there anymore. The second post will grow further and we will sooner or later have the same problem as with the first. I will contact a mod about it. Maybe we can rearrange the thread.
    TehrandomX likes this.
  12. yes it sounds reasonable to sort this out with mods other than doing it in a odd/bad way and i think that we should give new members a map in their mail so they can get to carthaga easily because it is actually hard to get there by looking at the map in the inbox XD
  13. I know a place on smp5 that has a little head start for an outpost if u want to see it ;)
    TehrandomX likes this.
  14. I give up on Carthaga...

I'm never gonna get there.
  15. I might. . .

Probably not :(
  16. Hey, I will be online in 15 mins. Alternatively contact another member, when you are online.
  17. DC of Oak Logs Complete ready to rank up to iron
  18. If you are ever short on food, i designed a really compact fully auto chicken cooker. i would gladly build that for the People of Carthaga
    Kaizimir likes this.
  19. I might have to quit the horse-track job, as I've been really busy and things have been a bit hectic lately. Anyone else can take the job, but once I have some free time to come on EMC properly, I can help out with some other jobs :)
    Sorry for any trouble.
    Kaizimir likes this.