[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Weekly missions:

#1 Build boat docks (medium job)
    A harbour here allows us to ship over to the iron farm. It should be made for player boats that we can use and needs information signs.

#2 Build horse tracks (medium job)
    Besides the netherrail an overworld connection is needed for the hunting grounds. Please use the existing track to the squid farm as an example. It should be convenient and safe to use the track with a horse.

#3 Resource
    - DC of oak wood logs for the iron farm (Label: Kaizimir; wood for iron; your name) (2 pts)
    - SC of coal blocks for the Carthaga towers (Label: Kaizimir; coal for towers; your name)(4 pts)
    - SC of quartz ore for the light house (Label: Kaizimir; quartz for light; your name)(5 pts)

Please bring these resources to the job delivery room behind the portal. Just take a chest and label as shown above.
  2. Let's see what i have :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. I will build the horse tracks :)
    And just to be clear, the green line is the path to be followed?
    I'll check out the track to the squid farm once I get home from school :)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  4. Ok. I've got a full plate, though. Wont be on for a while.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  5. My plate is currently full with building the lighthouse and skyscrapers :p
    Kaizimir likes this.
  6. Oki I have a design already (the real Carthage logo) DM me if you want it
    herocrafter2912 and Kaizimir like this.
  7. It would be excellent if you could take care of the horse track. Yes, it is the green line that needs to be done. I tried, from the map, to avoid any steep parts or mountains, but am not 100% sure. Most important is that the track close to Carthaga is set up the way it is shown on the map.

Yes, please send it to me :) Do you have the design only or the finished pixel-art already?
  8. Design only. If you have imgur you can find it on there (I'm kitkatworkshops) because I don't have time to get on my own computer (i'm on my dad's atm)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  9. Sorry I haven't been on recently (exam week), but I'll be able to start the horse track on Saturday :)
  10. No problem and thanks for letting us know. Exams always come first, no matter what ;)
  11. I would like t do the boat docks. Does it needs to be a automatic way to the golem farm (like the ethroad from etho)? or does it just need to be a place for people to know where they are going?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. Cool. It just needs to be a spot to mark the direction to the farm and where it is easy to enter a boat; something in the line of a small harbour would be nice.
  13. ah okay I am on it
    Patr1cV and Kaizimir like this.
  14. Kaizimir likes this.
  15. Sorry, but where do I give the information?

I probably missed it xD
  16. 1. IGN: bobbytwolegs
    2. Timezone: central (US)
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.8; November 2011 if I'm not mistaken :)
    4. What smp is your home server: smp 8
    5. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Once... I was apparently "hacking". I wasn't, just super high-security no cheating thingy mehdewhicker
    6. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: No, I have a small shop but its finished. Sometimes I might make a restaurant but I'm not planning on making something permanent
    7. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: I enjoy building as I recently learned how to put good detail into buildings. I've made some sweet skyscrapers and houses on creative!
    8. Why do you want to join PoC: Well, I would like some challenge in my Minecraft. Having a town to stay in seems perfect because it would let me build (as shown above), and I need some more resources. Not to mention I like working with others on projects. :)
  17. I send you a PM with the Starter's guide. Congratulations and welcome in Carthaga :)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  18. Member list updated with:
    TehrandomX
    Johnsface101
    haastregt
    nuandawm
    Floh_Zirkus

Congratulations :)

If the following are still with us and I just haven't met you, please let me know:

I will happily include you in the list of active members as well...
    herocrafter2912 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  19. I'll get the DC of Oak wood if no one has yet