[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I wish I could fly and take a screenshot on a better view xD
    By the way these Iron farms are finished, yay!!
  2. Suri is awesome
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. Some pics while I gave our new member a tour.

2014-11-15_23.25.37.png Someone photo bombed my pic :/

2014-11-15_23.26.36.png Kai's house

2014-11-15_23.50.03.png Selfie with Suri!

Attached Files:

Kaizimir likes this.
  4. The monster! Its extend is as big as the city centre. Congratulations man ;)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  5. Is there anything Suri can't do?
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  6. You'd be surprised. :3
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  7. 1. IGN: acegamer7
    2. Timezone: adelaide south australia
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: since november 2012
    4. What smp is your home server: smp 1
    5. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: never been kicked or banned
    6. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: i have started making a mega mall and have plans to make it huge and stock everything
    7. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: i enjoy building and creating new ideas and also challenging myself to have the best build i could create
    8. Why do you want to join PoC: tthe reason i want to join poC is because i want to help make empire minecraft server better and also help to create the best buildings possible and the most challenging
  8. Have I made it in?
  9. i'm afraid you have not made it in if you are not in a conversation with kai and the other new people so umm im sorry if you haven't :( if you have then you will have been sent a map in a message on the forums and if u have then welcome :)
  10. Give them some time. You posted at 12:04PM, then 32 minutes later you ask if you got in.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  11. Important:
    Please note that the 'Weekly missions' are now part of the opening posts and can be found here.
    When ever you feel like you need something to do, please consult the weekly missions!

12. 1. IGN: AceGamer7
    2. Timezone: Australia (EST)
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: since november 2012
    4. What smp is your home server: smp 1
    5. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: that would be negative
    6. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: i have just started making a mega mall about 1 week ago and am almost a quarter the way there and it should be finished any time soon! (have plans to make it huge and stock everything)
    7. What is your favorite Minecraft activity: i enjoy building and creating new ideas and also challenging myself to have the best build i could create and also like to work for free and help people build mansions or public facilities
    8. Why do you want to join PoC: the reason i want to join PoC is because i want to help in making building and creating things that have never been created before.

13. You've already applied. You don't need to apply again.
  14. Ace, I pmed you to discuss your application
  15. i have Four beacons I have not yet placed, Was gonna ask Sweetcutey next time I saw her, where I should place'em but if any of the committee has a suggestion let me know. Just want to put them somewhere where it will affect more people, rather than just putting them around my House..

If y'all have a suggestion where i should put them, A picture of the place would be great(just so i don't mess up =P)
    Airgasious likes this.
  16. It feels so nice to be able to use the forums again! <3
    I am so happy! :D
    SEPTHEKID and Airgasious like this.
  17. John, all the beacons you set up are really helpful and it is very generous. Thank you. I think a good place for haste beacons would be the tree farm and the liken's mine. What do you think?

Yay! Sweets is back :D

18. Sounds wonderful to me! I'll set it up speed and haste at each for now, and when I get more I'll add the other skills =)
  19. Kaaaaaai D:?
    When you coming online :(?