Contest: The Incredible Machine!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Feb 24, 2012.

1. so its gone.I got the pistons
  2. How do you get a badge like that? Can anyone have them?
  3. APPLICATION:

Username: mining_jawa
    Server: smp4
    Lot#: 8385
    Function: Bowling Alley
  4. user : iinsaneoj
    Server : SMP2
    Lot : 4321
    What it does : scrolling piston display :)
  5. i would like to enter:cool:
    Username: finch_rocks_1
    Server: smp6.empireminecraft.com
    Lot # (or Wild): 12731
    status (complete / not complete): complete but i add on to it every little bit
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: under the basement
    Function (What does your machine do?): it is a cobblestone generator that stacks the cobblestone for me, i hit the switch and it generates cobblestone and sends it out to another room then i can go back for it later and get the cobblestone.
  6. When will the judging take place? Will all entries be judged on March 14, or can judging take place any day leading up to that date? Thanks :)
  7. Username: B_Eng_berJ
    Server: smp1
    Lot # (or Wild): 1136
    status (complete / not complete): I'll add more circuts as I think of them. (atm. 5 exhibition pieces)
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: 1. floor
    Function (What does your machine do?): Redstone lab./museum with varios circuits anyone can test and rebuild at their lot
  8. Username: bobalek
    Server: smp3
    Lot: 6826
    Status Almost Complete
    A Piston slot Machine That Has Rotating Blocks of wool symbolizing the characters on a slot machine
  9. Username: SephirothWS
    Server: SMP5
    Lot: 10656
    Description: A Note Block Beat Maker consisting of 24 levers, 24 note blocks, and all timed correctly to allow users to flip the levers to make their own beats. It also has a main power switch as well as a start button to start the clock powering it. I just need to get signs up so all can play with it, then finish the room to make it easier to reach the top row of levers. PM me if you want to take a look.
  10. Username: Polpin0
    Server: smp-3
    Lot # (or Wild) :6400
    status (complete / not complete): complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: top floor of the shop (the building outside my house)
    Function (What does your machine do?): it is a gambling machine where people come and pay to play to win cool prizes (but sometimes they win not so good prizes ex: dirt). Also the machine needs to be restarted once in a while so check if I, Polpin0, or my friend Himarat1 is on to restart it.
  11. I am canceling this entry, as I no longer have the time to complete the machine.
  12. Have you started looking at the machines? im eager for you to look at mine i lost like 5k on that, i wanna win!
    (i only had 7k lol)
  13. nope, haven't started looking yet. I'm planning on starting it tomorrow though :) I'll also post a google doc with the entries, so once that's up, please look for your entry and send me a PM if it's not on the list or if something is wrong with it.
  14. This user cant get on EMC Forum so i am entering him
    Username: Equinox_Boss
    Server:smp1
    Lot # (or Wild): 1303
    status (complete / not complete): not complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: To the right of spawn
    Function (What does your machine do?): Disco! Floor lights up
    Switch set up for you
  15. Hey Everyone!

It's getting close, 6 more days to finish up those machines.

I just added a link to a google doc with all the entries on it. PLEASE CHECK TO BE SURE THAT YOUR ENTRY IS CORRECT ON THE DOCUMENT. IF IT IS MISSING, INCORRECT, OR INCOMPLETE, YOUR ENTRY MAY NOT BE COUNTED!

For those of you who don't want to look back at the original post to find the link, here it is again: Google Doc

Best of luck everyone!

-Jabr
  16. Username: jano07
    Server: smp3
    Lot # (or Wild): 6207
    status (complete / not complete): Complete.
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: Inside the sea monster, you'll have to climb on the ship.
    Function (What does your machine do?): It will basically be a maze where you can randomly choose a configuration so every time you enter,it is different. Moreover, it has a timer which determines if you pass the maze under a defined time. Small by now, I will make it bigger when I have more slimeballs.
  17. Application:

Username: xXFlyingEagleXx
    Server: smp4
    Lot# (or wild):8553
    status (complete/not complete): Complete
    Location on lot, if necessary: Next to the pool
    Function(What does your machine do?): Makes a piston move automatically and really fast(Good for cobblestone Generator).