ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I cant find the server on my list anymore, is it down?
    I tried restarting ARK and waited a couple minutes but it doesnt work :(
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. your lucky i saw this before going to bed lol, seems it crashed, but restarted now.

and ill try to play with you guys soon... been off for so long im probally dead.

just trying to finish this name change support.
    haastregt, 607 and f_Builder_s like this.
  3. So.. I have recently seeing alot of death messages to dino's (without a reason) and I discovered it was from staving or drowning, so I went to main base and the dinos were all out of food, so I took a tryke and farmed some berry's. But the dinos eat so much that it is very hard to keep their food up, you need almost constant farming. So my advice: We need less dinos at main base, you could maybe take your dinos from there and take them to your own base so you can easily feed them maybe, but the point is since I dont know whos dinos they are I cant really do anything now :/
    Patr1cV, 607 and ChickenDice like this.
  4. What I suggest is that we rename our personal dinos with a custom tag e.g. my pteranodon, Pterry, would be renamed to [BD] Pterry
    607 likes this.
  5. I like the idea of adding our initials to the name. I will fly to the main base and feed the dinos again.
  6. Attempted the south east cave with a pack of 3 raptors and 3 dilos (all lvl 60+). Going well until I lost consciousness after clearing a section (wasn't keeping an eye on my torpor as I thought I was safe as fighting had ended). When I woke up all the dinos were frolicing about in a lava pool, managed to save one raptor and a dilo. Decided to call it quits and headed back to my base. On route near my base I was harvesting a dino corpse when one of the small flying dinos flew in front of me causing me to hit it with pick and draw aggro from itself and several other in the area. I was quickly killed. When I got back to my corpse the dilo was there but the raptor was gone. I just caught a glimpse of it's name out at sea before it died to one of these flying dinos.

While not a very productive day I did learn some lessons,
    1. Torpor keeps rising once battle has ended, keep taking those stimberries.
    2. Don't solo caves as you lose control of dinos if you go unconscious.
    3. Keep aware of surroundings.
    4. Dinos are stupid.
    CadenMann and 607 like this.
  7. I'm sorry to hear that :(

Also, Aren't stimberries for stamina mboosts?
    And that dinos are stupid is well-known. After lots of time, lives and patience I finally tamed a raptor only to see it killed by a DILO on my way back to get a saddle :confused:
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. No worries it's all part of the game.
    Stimberrys reduce torpor and increase stamina.
  9. Looks like the Server is down after the last update v202.0
  10. The Server is back up now. I guess I am too impatient.:rolleyes:
    607 and ChickenDice like this.
  11. So, there is a spino comming quite close to the base (at around 80 from up to down, 60 from left to right on the map). Follow the river to the blue obelisk and you will find it, and I noticed another spino and a T-rex quite close to that spino (just keep following the river)
    They are so close that I am almost scared of leaving my dinos alone there, but I have to :p, so if anyone would like to go kill some dinos there they are <3

Also, how long can dinos survive without food? I cant log on for 5 days now but the food for them will last max 2 days because of spoiliong (so it doesnt matter how many stacks I throw in) :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. Don't worry Haastregt. I will feed your dinos while you are out. I usually come over there every few days to feed the dinos at the main base. I feed the main base dinos yesterday and left you some goodies that I found in a drop that I don't need. I will check out the Spino and Rex. Your dinos are behind spiked wall, so they are probably safe.

Also, It is not until a dino's food gets to zero that they start taking damage and not when they have no food in their inventory. Most dinos should be able to survive at least a week without being feed.
    607 and haastregt like this.
  13. Ah... the mystery of the goodies popping up in my chests is resolved, Thanks! :p
    I was just worried because I didnt know how quick the food thing goes down, becasue when you are taming it is 'very' quickly (not near 5 days) and I didnt know if that would be the same time ;)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  14. Haastregt, I have fed your dinos and killed the spino and T-Rex. I will check on them in 2 days. I found a lvl 120 raptor near by and tried to tame it but I forgot to turn my dino to passive and she ate it. :eek::(
    I have found that if you put berries on the dino's, they spoil slower than in the feeding trough, so I moved some of the berries over to each dino. 200 berries is the max to put on them because any more berries will spoil before they get eaten (if the dino is not doing anything). The feeding trough is great if you are feeding them regularly.
    Also, more goodies. We don't have room and I hate throwing things away if someone can use them.
  15. Thank you :D!
    I wonder if I will have any space left in my chests when I get back... xD
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. look i know this is probably late but i just got ark (at pax) and i thought why not try it out! i just kinda feel like doing ark for survival and not pvp! so i thought EMC ARK is the place!
  17. so can someone help me i search EmpireMinecraft and the server (under unofficial) did not come up
  18. YT, make sure the server filter is set to "unofficial" and the checkbox in the lower left corner "Show Password Protected" is checked. Then type "empire" in the Server Name Filter and wait about 30 seconds. It should show up (I got only 4 results and EmpireMinecraft was the last one). Once you select it, press the favorite button and then change your server filter to favorites to find it easier in the future. It might have been rebooting when you tried earlier. It only shows up if it is actually running.
  19. Haas, I fed your dinos today. They are doing fine. I also feed the main base's dinos. I left you some goodies. If you don't want or need them, just throw them out. I was cleaning up our base this weekend.
  20. I was out gathering wood with 3 trikes as carry mules when the update occurred. When I reconnected my highest level trike had become a deformed mess of what could be described as a web of polygons. It stretched higher than the pine trees and didn't halt movement through it. No tool tip appeared while looking at it.

Haas your stego tamed and I placed it in your compound, needed to use 55 narcotics
    607, haastregt and CadenMann like this.