ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. What are Dino's?
  2. Dinosaurs
  3. There are no Dino's in minecraft
  4. This is server for a game called ARK, the game has dinosaurs...
    It can also help if you read the thread/title -_-
    607, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. So is it a EMC Server and Could I get the ip
  6. 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. ARK - Survival Evolved is a completely separate game outside of the Minecraft world. The server does not require an IP - it simply requires a password to enter. However, Aikar runs it, so technically, it is the official EMC server on ARK.
    PenguinDJ and haastregt like this.
  8. FINALLY got my card in. Gonna pop it in tonight when I get home. Did you guys just stash me in a corner somewhere? :p
    ChickenDice likes this.
  9. Im not positive if you're still alive but I am almost 100% sure I saw your body under the house the other day (There's this annoying bug where bodies will go through structures).
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. Well as long as you did stick me in the outhouse :cool:
  11. I builded my own little house and tamed a Phiomia, but when I went to tame a turtle dino (forgot the name) another turtle I didnt see came to help him and they started to attack my phiomia, and she died :/. One turtle got killed ( the one I wanted to tame), but the other turtle (lvl 24) started attacking my house and my chests D:! eventually I managed to lead him away and he stopped, but there where only 3 pieces of my house left :oops:. I got some of my stuff back and started making a new house, out of wood this time. I also think I will wait a bit before attempting to tame another turtle (or tryke :p).
    oh, and thanks ChickenDice for helping me out! I think I got the basics you have to know about ARK now, so I can start expending a bit more I hope :D
    Patr1cV, 607 and CadenMann like this.
  12. Hoping on now for a quick settings test :D
  13. are the servers down? I had a hard time connecting and now it doesnt even show up on my list anymore :/
    Patr1cV likes this.
  14. Server just done the nightly reset but didn't come back on.
    There was an update
  15. I got the same problem, I was just busy taming a turtle (so also out wide in the open). I am affraid that I might be dead and the turtle woke up when I can get back online :/

EDIT: I restarted my ARK because there was an update, but I still might have died
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. I updated ARL buit I can still not find EMC on my list
    Patr1cV likes this.
  17. EDIT: I found it now, but I have to leave so I will probably die :/, if there is anyone near me (aroun 82, 58 on the map if I am right) please drag my body to a safe place if that is possible :).
    Patr1cV and ChickenDice like this.
  18. I had already placed your sleeping body into your little hut. You also tamed the turtle and it is making friends with your other turtle.
    607, ChickenDice and haastregt like this.
  19. Bought the game, now time to join!
    ChickenDice likes this.
  20. Anyone else having issues trying to connect to the server? I can't find it in my favorites anymore :(
    EDIT: Nvm, I can see it now!