ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. How much is the game? I might join if its not much.
  2. Costs £23 here, which is probably give or take a few dollars from $30 over there :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  3. Ok. Thanks.
  4. My video card showed up yesterday while at work >.< They just wont let me play this game lol I am soooo far behind you guys now :(
    ChickenDice likes this.
  5. I remember watching a vid on youtube about it
  6. I think for America {I live here} its 2 the amount of your currency so I think its $46
  7. 607 likes this.
  8. No, definitely not :p £1 is worth much more than $1 and even €1, but definitely not $2, I think.
  9. You're misunderstanding. We're not saying its ok to go kill each other... I'm saying the games devs chose to let tribe members hurt each other so flipping the setting literally does nothing to us.

The main fear of having PvP On BEFORE was incase a stranger came in then they could destroy our stuff. Now we have no fear of strangers, theres nothing to worry about.

Tribe member damage just means you have to be careful when fighting as a group to not hit each other. Doesn't mean you can go raiding each others base.

And I can understand why they chose that, to encourage realism so you cant go throwing grenades at dinos your tribe members are meleeing....

Killing each other intentionally is still not allowed politically.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  10. kk I just used Sri on my IPOD for that info, so NEVER trust sri
  11. kk idk just don't trust Sri on the IPODs and the IPHONES then :D
  12. to balance out taming ive changed it to 1.5x modifier instead of 4x, but also increased dinosaur hunger by 2x. This means taming speed will be boosted but also doesn't nerf the # of materials needed as much.

I added an auto restart at 5AM EST thats will make these changes go live (and auto keep the server up to date now even if im not around)

Well have to feed the tamed ones more, but honestly I think balancing in that we don't claim more dinos than we can handle to feed is a better game balance mechanic than simply waiting 4 hrs to tame...
    607 likes this.
  13. RLLY $36 N.Z dollars ima poor man
    607 likes this.
  14. I've spent a good portion of my time just trying to keep my meat eating dinosaurs well fed, and it appears that most of the community dinosaurs are out of food cause no one has been at base. Not all too sure if increasing the food drop by twice is as balanced as we want =/
  15. I actually undid that earlier today because it seemed buggy and caused a dino to die so we rolled back and reverted the change.

but htey may of all been starving due to the change.
  16. We were complaining to him earlier and he changed it back and then proceeded to rollback the server so nothing died from the effects of it. They were effected a bit overnight but should be back to normal now.
  17. Sounds like quite a cool game. Might try it someday. :)
  18. All the Dino's at The Main Base should be fed now, me and ChickenDice have been collected plenty of meat for them and we're still collecting some more. If anyone could pop on and maybe throw some more on them, would help a ton. Also Chitin has been disappearing from smithy. For any new members please do not craft that type of armour since it is for higher level members.. And for saddles.. I was looking at some corpses and saw someone with a full set and he/she was level 8. I am not complaining but I'm level 30 and don't have that kind of armour yet..
  19. If the Level 8 you're talking about was named Paul, he joined the server today and I supplied him Chitin armour with my personal supply of it. He was helping me collect it in the cave earlier, so he deserved a set. You can very well hop into the caves as well =P
  20. I have noticed main base is flooded with dinosaurs. We have way more than we need and it has become a serious pain to maintain and some of the dinos arent even used. I'm going to start feeding only a select few (The ones I feel are important/helpful. If you wont be able to get on for a couple of days and need your dinos fed while youre gone, just go ahead and ask and I will keep them fed for you but I dont want to be feeding them 24/7.

Sorry if this came across as rude in anyway. :p
    607 likes this.