Youtube is stupid

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IamSaj, May 27, 2013.

1. Sorry about the title, but I had to get your attention. So ever since Google started attempting to implement Google Plus into Youtube I had complications uploading clips I rendered on the Theater mode on Black Ops 2. They said you could change your Youtube name so I said ok, and changed it to ItsStimulus. Now here's where it gets confusing. Now my rendered videos will not upload to my channel because when I changed my name it for some stupid reason created a whole other page/account thing if that makes any sense. So basically my Elite account is linked to my original email which was linked to my Youtube, but was then split into another account by just changing my name. Hopefully this made some sense and if anyone could help me re-link my Youtube account so I could just upload clips from Theater on to Elite and Youtube again, that would be great. Thanks!
    Jimbonothing64 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I fell into the same trap. I needed to start fresh though so I'm fine with this because of circumstances.
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. I had something like this. I migrated to a google plus account by accident, and it set everything to a private video. And when I tried to un-private it, I got some error.

I just deleted my google plus account. Note, google plus, not google account :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. Youtube isn't stupid, it is just the people at google that are stupid and want people to join google plus.
    technologygeek likes this.
  5. I dont understand why YouTube has to be changed every six months. Its confusing, and whenever I start to get used to the new changes, they decide its time for another update.
  6. More than every sixth months, more like every one or two months :p
    technologygeek, IamSaj and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. AAAGGHH. WTF this is so annoying like wut. I guess until Elite updates their linking accounts thing or whatever I'll just wait. fsaddasfhww :/
    technologygeek likes this.
  8. Youtube isn't even working at the moment, no videos will work for me :(
  9. Its not working for me either... :(
  10. It now seems some are and some aren't :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. I heard that they are getting rid of google plus, but I agree this new thing is confusing.
  12. yay i guess im a yahoo kind of guy lol
    KiNG_u_MaGiCz likes this.
  13. and I love utube
  14. Lol XD
  15. Don't feel bad. I made my youtube channel a long while back and it's "elite" or whatever. It connected to my G+ and kept wanting me to use my real name. I kept saying no. I then decided I wanted a new one that fits with my current screen name and it wanted me to use G+ so I said forget it. I log in the other day and it's like "CHANGE YO NAME NAO!" and when I did it kept the same URL but gave me the name I wanted :I
  16. image.jpg
    jtc0999 likes this.
  17. Hey, YouTube, guess what.
    You know the way you're bugging me about using a certain name?
    Stop it.
    I've noticed the Google HQ looks rather bare and unappealing without a lava wall...
    IamSaj, jkjkjk182 and Jake_bagby like this.
  18. The thing that YouTube doesn't understand is that, If I wanted to use my real name for my channel name, surely I would've used it in the first place? :p Why would I all of a sudden wish to change my name now?
  19. It's only a matter of time before YouTube becomes 'Google+ Videos'.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.