Your Worst Death?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iforgotmyname01, Jun 24, 2012.

?

How did your worst death happen?

Lava 21 vote(s) 33.9%
Killed in pvp 6 vote(s) 9.7%
Void fall 4 vote(s) 6.5%
Fell off large cliff 4 vote(s) 6.5%
Killed by mob 10 vote(s) 16.1%
Something else 17 vote(s) 27.4%
  1. Well, you shoulda seen that one coming. The cake is a lie.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. There I was on smp1 in the east outpost. I was on my way to the Octohedron of Oblivion, going the long way because I forgot where the hidden tunnel was, and I saw someone named fd_v_sk1lls. I said "Hi" to him in hopes of having a nice conversation, and just as I started to type a question, he set me on fire. I had just climbed out of a mining pit that left me hurt but alive so I knew I didn't have much time left to live. I made a mad dash/jump to the nearby water, but on of the jump finished me off. On the bright side my stuff was intact and I got a mod to ban him.
  3. A few months ago, I went to Wilderness and a guy guided me to a espectacularly rare dungeon, and I mined all the blocks I could carry in my inventory. Then, I walked out of the dungeon and noticed that I didn't know the way back to the safe spawn; I tried to open my LiveMap, but it wasn't working, and I stupidly decided to climb to a nearly high 1-block-wide cobblestone bridge. It was night, so mobs could spawn, but I didn't thought mobs could spawn there. I started walking along the bridge, trying to see the spawn, and the I heard: Pssssssssss... I thought it was a creeper, and I jumped off the bridge. I disconnected so fast and waited until my heart stopped beating very hard because of the shock, and then connected again. I fell and died; and lost 20 stacks of mossy and crackled stone bricks.
  4. Happily hopping along in the nether and fell down a hole into a lava lake. :(
  5. I was playing in a large popular PvP server. Don't remember it's name. An admin decided to troll me, and teleported me into the arena. And he had the nerve to put all my stuff right over a pool of lava in the corner. Yes, he t
  6. Ook the time to put it all in chests. And he spawned in a giant. It ended up falling in The lava. As I am getting my stuff, he one shots me with a bow he had binder to lightning. And he broke all of my chests in front of me. So cruel......
  7. On my first expedition, I got bored, and fished a spider, and survived. I then couldn't find the exit to the ravine O was in, dug straight up, and drowned.
  8. i got knocked off a jungle tree in singleplayer survival into a pool of lava got out skeles shot at me (3 hearts left )
    i run in opposite direction and i get stuck in corner and a creeper finishes me off (the creeper was CHARGED too)

what i lost:
    diamond sword
    12 stacks of arrows
    49 diamonds
    diamond axe
    shears
    6 stacks of wood planks (jungle of course)
  9. i had no armor either :/
  10. Getting finnaly to the end and being smashed off the island by the stupid dragon.
  11. Once i crashed with boat into some dirt and get killed, still don't know how...

Worst kill attempt: Some griefer poured lava on me, so i threw fire res splash and laughed at him. I survied and he got banned. (That was not on EMC)
  12. I was on a paintball server playing as always, it was a brand new map wich i was waiting for a very long time
    So I began to play so super excited, but i was a little to excited so i forgot to jump and fell in a hole where there was no way out i couldn't shoot anyone from there!
    Suddenly someone from the other team looked at me and started to laugh in chat at that time i was the only one left in my team so everyone from the other team was just laughing at me and standing around me.
    The gave snowballs to me because they knew i coudn't shoot back, and after 10 minutes someone shot me
    Most Humiliating Deather ever....
  13. Should've crafted snow blocks and jumped out :)
  14. You can't place In the maps