Your Worst Death?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iforgotmyname01, Jun 24, 2012.

?

How did your worst death happen?

Lava 21 vote(s) 33.9%
Killed in pvp 6 vote(s) 9.7%
Void fall 4 vote(s) 6.5%
Fell off large cliff 4 vote(s) 6.5%
Killed by mob 10 vote(s) 16.1%
Something else 17 vote(s) 27.4%
  1. Theirs a h3r0b1n3 skin? :eek:

My worst death was umm....
    A pig betrayed me and nudged me into lava, hahahahahaha. -_-
    oidgod and DogsRNice like this.
  2. Oh yeah, then there was one of my first couple days on EMC. Madcrafter200 & I wandered out to the wild on smp1. We met a guy on the road, turned to talk to him, and he dumped a bucket of lava on me. When he tried to do it again, Madcrafter jumped off the road to avoid the same fate and died as well. I jumped on the forums, saw JustinGuy was on and asked if there was anything that could be done. He said yes and found the guy. Justin banned him and it was kind of funny because his ban reason was "we don't light anyone on fire, especially admins." LOL. I take that to mean he tried to light Justin up too. Not the best way to remain on a server :rolleyes:
    ilikevideogames and IamSaj like this.
  3. just yesterday, awsumdonut thought it would be funny to kill me, and take my stuff, I lost:
    13 diamond block's
    1 good friend due to being framed and banned (not awsumdonut)
    unbreaking III pickaxe
    more rare item's and enchants
    ilikevideogames likes this.
  4. Well worst death in EMC that I had. In the nether with my friends natelepanda and Darthfart2, we had to cross a lava pit going across the nether. Since im the new guy to the "Bear Brothers" I build the bridge for them. Then out of nowhere a @#$%^&* ghast shoots me and I fall into the lava wearing full suit of diamond enchanted armour,carring a full set of diamond tools,and everything I looted from the nether.
  5. Btw the word thats hard to read is "Bear Brothers"
  6. Ok- I have a Cave Spider XP farm- While in the process of building it (I was almost done) with Many many dozens of cave spiders all crammed in one block- I went to test the Grinder. They ALL glitched out and attacked me- even with my full diamond armor, I had no chance. By the time I made it back there (over 1000 blocks out) all of my items had despawned for no apparent reason; but all of the cave spiders were still here, there, and everywhere. I think my items despawned as a result of to many entities. I was rather upset.
    ilikevideogames likes this.
  7. When just walkinh through the nether, past all zombie pigmen, than they attack you, and yo get killed by 6 at one time... -_-
  8. Depends what you mean by "worst";

*My worst 'unfair' death was, I lost my connection ("java timeout"), and rejoined to find myself 10 blocks away, in lava. I lost an unbreaking-silk, an unbreaking-fortune, diamond enchanted armour, stacks of diamonds, and other stuff. I was rather annoyed. It seems to be due to a bug - sometimes, due to some block-lag, you can appear some blocks from where you were. I reported it to mods *immediately* - nothing anyone could do about it, apparently. That was *incredibly* frustrating... when you've 'worked' hard for days, trying to make 10r here and 20r there... to suddenly lose about 30,000r worth due to a bug - aargh. So very very very annoying.

*On the brighter side - once, my friend was in the nether, glowstone hunting - and asked if I could go help him. I kitted up, and ran out to him. At the *very millisecond* I got to him, he finished picking the block I landed on. Wheee, lava ocean below. Scratch one silk, diamond armour/sword/tools, fire-potions (I didn't have time to use), 10 stacks cobble, food, wood, chests, etc. etc. But... it was kinda funny too; it was nobody's fault, just really really bad timing.
  9. Almost worst death from stupidity: during the last wilderness reset I was going round emptying all my locked chests into the vault then emptying the vault on another server. I had just cleared out my last locked chest, unlocked it and emptied my inventory into the vault. Instead of walking back to town I decided just to jump into lava, kill myself and respawn back at my res. so I jumped into a lava pool but instead of dying instantly I was just taking about 2 hearts per second damage. I then realised that my inventory wasn't clear, I was still wearing my newly enchanted diamond armour(all prot IV, I think). I madly scrambled to shore and just made it out before dying. I made the journey from town to my death spot cursing myself all the way. Luckily my armour had fallen away from the lava and I was able to reclaim.

Worst death from stupidity: Bridging across a ravine holding down shift and placing blocks at my feet. I run out of cobble on my hot bar but instead of replacing it from my inventory I somehow decided to use gravel to finish the bridge and plummet to my death. Again I return as see all my stuff sitting in the bottom of the ravine. I direct a nearby water source to flow into the ravine providing safe decent. On the way down I notice that the water has flowed a lot further than I thought and is now pushing my items towards a partially obsidianised lava pool. I decided to drop out of the water stream to speed up my decent but must have been a tad too high as I died again. By the time I returned this time my items where no more.

Worst death by bug: I was very high up in the nether on a glowstone gathering run. Above a large sea of lava there was a sizeable clump of glowstone. I bridge out with cobblestone, unfortunately one of the blocks lagged out while I was standing on it. I was prepared for this and drank a fire protection potion as I fell. Turns out the exact spot I fell into was only one lava block deep and I hit the ground too hard. Lost a lot of high level enchanted gear (armour, sword, bow, 3 pickaxes) and about half an inventory full of glowstone.
    Nole972 likes this.
  10. Why u all top mine D: (jk)
  11. I worst death actually involves the nether.. I was testing out the ender pearls in smp6.. So using ender pearls causes you to take fall damage (which makes them perfect to use in utopia, which doesn't have fall damage).. I was pretty far out and over judged a cliff and the pearl went over the cliff and landed me on a ledge where I took enough fall damage to be bounced off the ledge and into the lake of lava beneath the cliff.. I immediately took my ender pearl testing to Utopia.. xD
  12. oh man dude thats sucks
  13. I got shot off a tree by a skelly, then pushed off a small cliff by a spider, into an exploding creeper. I was giggling so hard I cried. I lost...my cake.
  14. Probally when I was still a noob and just got my first fortune enchant at like lvl 17, and was in the nether and decided it was a good idea to just carelessly dig straight down...

Well I was on part of the nether that went over a lava lake, so into the lava with no chance of getting to a ledge to save my items.

:(
  15. i fell down a revene and lost a ton of melons nooooooooo
  16. Just an FYI, Full prot 4 diamond armour makes you immune to lava.
  17. I don't die. I am a Tomato.
    gabe627 likes this.
  18. Mine, as most people have said, is lava, multiple times in the same game... The first was just because I was reckless and I thought I could swim in lava and then get back into water. I lost lots of good things I had, but couldn't remember what they were. The second was when I was mining for iron and fell into a lava pit. :p
  19. My worst death was when I was on well uuummm... not the best server ever, and I had a really good set of full enchanted diamond armor and diamond tools (Also enchanted) and a huge variety of different blocks.

I was at the spawn-point and suddenly, for no reason at all, an abusive admin named bananaboy5000 dug me into a hole and surrounded me with bedrock, then, proceeded to smite me with lightning, and i could not get out of the hole because they covered the top with bedrock. Worst admin ever, other than "Frostbrood" (Who is worse) the admin of the absolute worst server in the world, "WickedCraft", Frostbrood sent a message to every player on the server saying "If you are reading this you are a fa**ot."
  20. Worst lag death: I was mining out some minerals looking for diamond like everyone does. I finally found some. I started mining them with an iron pick. of course, a normal person would think lava poured out but instead, I broke the diamond ore and walked to the spot where the ore blocks were and it decided to respawn and suffocated me for a bit. I was then pushed into a cave with lava inside. So technically I died from lag but also from lava. My head hurts. Worst possible death: I fell off a cliff and had half a heart left. I decided to move around and fell off a 4 block ledge.
    EDIT: My worst death with somebody else: Me and CaiusDahLupus were lucky in the nether. We found a nether fortress and glowstone so we had a combined total of like 10 netherbrick stacks and 3 1/2 stacks of glowstone dust. I was shift placing to prevent us and the glowstone from dropping. Right when I was done, I pressed space on the edge of the block. I died in lava. Caius, however, was alive and he finished mining the glowstone vein. He was heading back to the nether portal we came in. Right when he was about to enter, he fell. Some guy had the smart idea to dig a hole down like 30 blocks right in front of the portal. So we both died without being able to leave the nether. Caius, who, if you didn't know, is my brother, then rage quit and is now mad. EDIT 2: My least expected death: I was at LLO working on my new house after my first got burned to the ground. I decided to build somewhere else so I personally would be a harder target to grief. For the second floor flooring, I was going to use a pattern of wool. I went to the sheep farm at LLO and started gathering the needed colors. I was just about done. I turn to leave the sheep pen and guess what was behind me? A creeper decided to stalk me. If you ever visit LLO's sheep farms, I left a sign where the explosion occurred. I luckily could recover my items.