Your Paranormal Experience?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ritunn, Apr 10, 2017.

?

Have You Had a Paranormal Experience?

Yes 12 vote(s) 52.2%
No 4 vote(s) 17.4%
Too Spooky For Me Bro 7 vote(s) 30.4%
  1. If you think you need a psychologist, get one, don't let me convince you otherwise, just sounds like you had a nightmare. Nightmares are meant to be messed up, I get half the story lines for my stories from nightmares I have. I did attempt to check in my fairly dated dream dictionary that is a reprint from the 1800s by Zadkiel and Sibly, I looked for something that could be interepeted, found nothing.
  2. How about ending up at a mcdonalds?
  3. Well there was no McDonald's in the 1800s, but if there was, I'd assume it would say, "You're hungry or dissapointed in what you eat. Sometimes both".
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  4. Here in Colorado we have the historic Stanley Hotel. Lots of paranormal activity & I've stayed there multiple times and seen quite a bit of odd stuff. In the middle of the night I watched a shadow figure get up, walk across the room and turn the tv via the remote on the nightstand, then channel surf until he came to The Shining...he then returned to his chair in the corner of the room. My brother & I also experienced the ghost of a child coming up and hanging onto our hands. We didn't see her but my nephew did & could describe her in great detail.

Near where I live is an area known as 3rd Bridge. The area is known for a lot of unfortunate & bloody happenings. We have recorded multiple EVPs in the area..usually 2 girls talking about dying there. A close friends son has very vivid descriptions of 2 teenage girls with bloody & cut faces. We've never brought anything up around him due to not wanting to scare him but he can tell us all about how these girls talk about dying in a car wreck. Very odd stuff. We've also had ghosts that pass thru...they don't usually say anything, they just show up in the middle of the night and drift off to wherever they go. My house is very old (built in 1902) and it has some strange things like that go on. Bit unnerving waking up to having an older man in a suit & tie tip his hat at you then walk into the wall. It gets creepier when you think you were dreaming but your the next day your wife can describe the man and clothing perfectly because she saw the same thing.

Probably the scariest thing was having a creature with long claws come from the dark and grab my head. It told me its name and told me someone who I used to be close with had sent it. It was very tall, long blade like nails on its fingers, sharp & jagged teeth. I believe it may have been a demon as it told me it was. When it grabbed me I had an intense ringing in my ears and burning in my eyes. My nose wouldn't stop running & I was paralyzed until it let go. Not something I ever want to go through again
    Shadow_Dcord and Icestra like this.
  5. In Niagara Falls, a popular tourist spot in Ontario, there is a hotel that claims to be haunted by a woman who used to live there before it was a hotel. They say that she wanders around the halls and can typically be seen looking out a window towards the falls and America. Story goes here husband went to fight in the war in America, but he never came back. She waited for him till the day she died.

You definitely live in a very interesting paranormally active place, maybe I'll visit the Stanley Hotel one day. I always love to visit places with a good haunting!
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  6. I experience spooky stuff every time I go outside. I see humans everywhere. What creepy critters they are. Ha ha XD
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  7. What if they aren't humans? what if reality has unfolded? Reality is a perspective that can be melded to the whim of the mind, like clay it flexs and folds on command. Reality unwoven is nightmares woven eternal...
    _Devil__ likes this.
  8. Another spooky bump.