Your most hated/feared hostile mob

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Tikiman678, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I would have to say endermen are my most hated hostile/un-hostile mob because they can pick up your diamond blocks or gold blocks. Which I have to hate since its usually to put down my diamond blocks to show it off.
  2. Bane of Arthropods does work well.
  3. Ive never encountered silverfish properly- only in creative spawning. But they FREEEK me out.. Theyre all wriggly and crab like..
    Seberling likes this.
  4. Haha. I know right...trust me, the first time I heard this weird rattling sound I was like "what the hell could that possibly be?" and I looked at this horrible insect thing and almost jumped! They spawn in huge, empty fortresses which makes it so much creepier!
  5. Silverfish,

those small little creatures that make more Silverfishes spawn.... I just HATE THEM. Once i founded a End Portal and i just and just could have destroyed the Silverfish spawner next to it. Well i was destroying it with Diamond Pick and somehow there was infected stone next to it.... Next i finded myself in End Portal room full of Silverfish...

Spiderjockey,

that Skeleton that rides Spider... Theyre just overpowered with theyr wall climbing powers, melee attacks and ranged attacks. I once got ambushed by one of those and Creeper when i was moving my house in singleplayer. Well i just killed the Creeper and then the Spiderjockey got melee range of me... Hitted me and shotted me. And i was dead.
  6. I love ghasts killin them is a challenge but thats wht makes it fun to do creepers i just snipe them down the most annoying mob is the endermen cause i gotta be quick to turn around and kill them before i get killed you cant snipe them either which is annoying
  7. To be honest, I'm not exactly scared by any mob, though I really hate encountering creepers. On my survival, I spawned in a mountain biome, and since i havent built a roof yet, the creepers and skeletons just jump off the mountain and 'assasinate' me from behind while i'm crafting something. The skeletons are really pesky because while i'm trying to kill a spider, they're shooting me from afar. I have never had a problem with zombies, it's just that they hang in posseys and won't leave you alone. For people who hate mobs who always attack them in their homes, i advise these 3 steps.
    1. GET A ROOF.
    2. Don't place your bed right next to a wall. Mobs can reach in and grab you and kill you.
    3. Build lots of dispensers, and make the first layer of your walls dispensers. (FACING OUTWARDS) Put pressure plates, so when mobs come around to get in your house, they get shot. I reccoment putting lots of arrows in each.
    4. Make sure EVERY part of your house and mining base is VERY WELL LIT. Mobs will spawn and kill you when you least expect it.
    5. Always carry a weapon. It doesn't have to be diamond, but I recommend stone or iron.
    6. This one is optional, but important. If your about to die, or you see a mob that can/will kill you, turn the game on
    'peaceful'. This will delete all mobs, and allow you to heal. Once you heal, turn it back.
    Hope I helped.
  8. Better than dispensers r traps like dorwning wich are cheaper and easier to make
  9. Just put a lava moat with a piston drawbridge. Works every time.
  10. It has to be silverfish. All those times i wanted to go to the end in peace, but no, i have to mine a block and one of those creepy ass sperm looking things pop out.
  11. laVAand creepers also you know what everypne everypne dvares me
  12. Creepers,because they are silent until they decide to blow up behind you.
  13. I would have to say:
    ENDER DRAGON
  14. ahhhh... such a weak guy
  15. Creepers man, just creepers. I was mining out in another server from the one I'm usually on. I eventually got lost in an abandoned mine shaft and ended up at some bedrock strip mine. About now, my computer hibernates because I forgot to plug in my laptop. When I log back in, guess what's staring me in the face? Creeper. I clumsily throw my iron pick on the ground and run. After more encounters I blocked myself off in a dead end and made a staircase to the surface. Guess what I see when I resurface? Creeper. I barely escape, which is good considering I have half a heart and no food.

TL;DR: I hate creepers.
  16. No more Herobrine "facts" in this thread or I will close it.
    Herobrine is not real. It was a hoax. Do your own Google research for more data.
    The joke is lame and old at this point. It is getting on my nerves to read about it here on EMC.
    It does not pertain to our community.
  17. I really think any version of skeleton is currently my worst enemy, you can jump and create a three block tower to sit on and hit everything from a safe distance, except for them, you will be out of range for any physical attacker, and the spider has to jump or climb to get at you.

im sure ghasts will hit my list if I ever encounter them tho.
  18. I would say creepers. You can't hear anything from them. Granted if you look away, the creeper will stalk you and then finally release the boooooom.

I will never forget that moment in the wild. I can't even look away for like 5 secs. Turn around and saw the creeper flashing and I was like "Ohh noooooooes". I didn't die but it was a scary experience :D
  19. The dreaded spider jockey has haunted me twice in smp servers, and i dispise it. I also dont like endermen and silverfish but most of all blazes, those wretched beasts.