Your most hated/feared hostile mob

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Tikiman678, Nov 29, 2011.

1. with the new update, i almost like creepers now, cause i can set up a few ocelots, trap a creeper, and call it mr. Explosiontens. until he despawns :( but now my most feared are skeletons. in 1.2 with their new ability to stalk you AND seek shade? god that's just scary.
  2. I dont get why people dont like enderman.
  3. I hate enderman. They are so hard to kill once you look at them as they constantly teleport.
  4. They aren't that hard to kill though, sure they take more hits but I fin dthe time they take teleoporting convienient for me to up my health. Ive never died be enderman, always the creeper ¬.¬
  5. Silverfish! Oh god when you finally find that stronghold and begin to set up camp inside it, make a little fort, start to rearrange the blocks and you are completely out of materials after a hard days work, and then you see a goddamn silverfish. You may be able to take the one out, but when they start to spawn from random blocks....frankly, you are f****d!
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  6. I must say that the two mobs I fear the most are Endermen and fricking Zombie Pigmen.
    I HATE endermen because they do two things: They first greif your house, then they kill you and you cant do crap about it because they have 20 hearts of health!
    I don't so much fear zombie pigmen as I am annoyed by them. Oftentimes, I will be mining in the Nether gathering Netherrack or something of the like, and then I will accidentally hit a pigman with my pickaxe. My usual trick is to ALWAYS take TNT to the Nether so that I can set it off in case I get swarmed by pigmen, but of course only diamond supporters can place TNT in the Empire, and I can't afford $20 a month. So, I get killed by said pigmen, lose all my items including armor, and that is the end of it. I devised a plan for this: NEVER take anything more valuable than an iron pickaxe into the Nether besides TNT. That does help, in case of swarming by pigmen.
  7. Yeah... Necro Bump.
  8. I would have to say that the worst mob i have encountered is the elusive lag mob, i've never heard or seen it but it always seems to strikes when i have a full inventory of juicy loot and somehow allows all the other mobs to kill me with ease :mad:
    Hasorko and SunnyDayz100 like this.
  9. I kind of like Creepers, because I always wear a full set of diamonds. I hate Endermen. They seem so nice and then, you look at it, and it goes into all caps rage.
    Liasen likes this.
  10. For me it's a tie of Zombie Pigmans, creepers, magma cubes and zombies xD
    I know... I know...
    But it is really hard to choose one of them:D
  11. definitely ghasts! man their nasty
  12. Ghasts are bad too. The best way to avoid ghasts, however, is to dig a cave in the nether and mine out of it, and/or keep yourself in a concealed location. Also, if you have a base in the Nether, make ALL your ceilings three blocks high so that ghasts will not spawn. Now, ghasts are also good, because they drop ghast tears, very useful in potion-making. It is good to make a "ghast grinder" in the Nether, essentially just a mega-sized open room with a ghast-sized mob trap in the bottom which they fly into. This does work.
  13. The other annoying thing about ghasts is that their hitbox data is in their tentacles. I can't tell you how many times I have panickedly shot arrows into a ghast's body, only to have the arrows pass through it and it continue fireballing. But, after you master the art of fireball deflexion, it's actually fun to fight ghasts by knocking their own attacks back at them.
  14. i absolutely HATE cave spiders and spiders.i have never been killed by either but i has a mob spawner and spiders gum it up and i also have a cave spider spawner and when i go to kill them they all swarm me when i break the fence between me and them.
    P.S. i also hate spiders because hey can slip through my spawner and flood my house cuz my house in above the spawner.
  15. Not to be a smart alec, but I personally wouldn't build my house on top of a mob grinder XD
  16. And good point with spider jockeys. They are impossible to fight with wolves because the skeleton shoots the wolves first, and the wolves cannot reach the skeleton. It makes me ANGRY!
  17. i had a MLG freaking pro spider jockey jump from 1 house to my other house. from there up a tree. jumps down the tree and shoots me off a cliff

i also hate charged creepers... insta kill REALLY notch
  18. it works fine cuz i have a ladder and only spiders can get out and i have a bane of athropods so easy to kill
  19. most defanetly spider jockeys eventhough I never encountered them
  20. Slimes,y u no tamable?
    Seberling likes this.