Your Minecraft Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Oh the irony..
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. Stuff being uneven is my Minecraft Pet peeve. I am very OCD on how everything should be symmetrical and organized.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  3. I hate it when people ask for donations >_<
    Generally this is what happens

Person: Ermahgerd someone donate I need rupees to make a shop
    Me: /r pay person 1
  4. The "Q" key. When you don't want to use it.
  5. I hated how in the past dogs that were supposed to be sitting would randomly teleport to me every single time I would log on, and at completely random times. It was so annoying that I eggified my pack. However, it does look like this is fixed.

I also can't stand the stupid lighting glitch on the underside of half-slabs.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  6. My brother lost 20 cats in lava while he was doing some parkour due to this bug :(
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  7. That is now fixed, though mine keep scooting around while sitting instead of walking. They also vanished :/
    RainbowChin and Maxarias like this.
  8. i still have some cats in random places around my res because I was too lazy to lead them back were they belong :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Oo oo, people calling a tiny, tiny 2 block high store a "mall" :/
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. I love this glitch. It's so funny to me, to have a wolf chase me around while it's scooting on it's rear. BEST. GLITCH. EVAR. :D

Vanishing part, not so much..
  11. I hate deep nonsense 1x1 holes. I really HATE them :mad:

Spam is spam
    AlexChance likes this.
  12. I'm guessing that was what it was referring to :)

It sucks that was the biggest one I could find.... :(
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. When people build two block high buildings and don't call them malls bothers me. Those normally make good eyesores and they're annoying to walk through. Also, doors being powered by redstone is terribly annoying to me a lot of the time.
  14. I can't stand when you are in a private conversation with someone and you start to reply with @@ and then someone else sends you a pm and you send it to them instead and it keeps happening over and over :mad: Drives me Insane!
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  15. When you hire some people to dig and then you go shopping for building blocks you come back and half the people are gone! urrrrg
  16. and they can't call your store a mall either.
  17. Heh... I think it would be easier to list what doesn't annoy me.
  18. Why not? :confused:
  19. It is a wool frame right now.
  20. Lol, true that
    mba2012 likes this.