Your Minecraft Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I've done this thanks to lag but didn't gripe for rupees back, just sold the item back and explained what happened.

Lets not forget add a horrible sound that is the same creepy as heck few sounds repeated over and over in a loop and not bother to fix the fact people catch fire in them, turn invisible and their legs hang out of them to be snapped off when caught in the track.
  2. Ditto
  3. When players assume they can ban, or have some sort of authority of the server, because they're "friends" with a staff member, or the "admin" lol.
    "i kno the admin irl so i can ban u" ... -_-'

After meeting Justin and Jeremy in person, I can honestly say neither of them are like that. They're both very fair and just in their choices. :)
  4. i really dislike when you are playing, after 4 hours of harvesting your pumpkins to get seeds, your chest rolls back and EVERYTHING is gone.

i don't like how steps think they know how you want them to be placed instead of how you really want them placed.

the new sound of cows reminds me of when my stomach hurts and growls.. so, litteraly, every time those annoying things speak, i want to drive a sword into their faces.

the sound of sand. i hate it with a passion. what was so wrong about the old sound? it was perfect... grass sounds a hell of a lot better, but i want to know WHO THE CRAP thought this sound sounded better than before... they must be high on something.

have i said i hate roll backs?

oh, i forgot to mention one little thing, when someone closes their store and remodels and no one else's store is ever in stock anymore, and you spend 2 hours jumping from one server to the next asking for 5 leather... JUST 5 ... and everyone either, doesn't answer, or doesn't have their store stocked.

i really hate that. if you're going to run a store... keep it stocked or gtfo lol
    southpark347 and Silken_thread like this.
  5. On that note... It drives me absolutely insane that every single video on the build of ANYTHING starts out with 6 minutes of random chatter while the guy walks around his base and points out everything. "There's a chest, there's my other chest where I keep my wheat, and this is a door to my bedroom, this is my bed." As if that's not enough, I've got to watch you build a 10x10 square? Yeah... I got it, cut to the chase here buddy.

And THEN... they finish the build... and don't even show you that it works!
  6. Well, duh. I told a few folks from my office to come on over. I mentioned I was a moderator and was looking forward to banning them ;)
  7. lol ikr
  8. I hate the fact that skeletons can shoot arrows at you while they are facing the other direction.

I hate that there is no actual combat system; it is just wave sword wildly in air. C'mon Mojang! is it so friggin' hard to make a game with a legitimate combat system?
    PandasEatRamen and Maxarias like this.
  9. PandasEatRamen and Maxarias like this.
  10. And because I has nothing better to do.
    2012-12-12_16.10.15.png 2012-12-12_16.10.35.png 2012-12-12_16.11.03.png 2012-12-12_16.11.22.png 2012-12-12_16.11.33.png 2012-12-12_16.11.38.png 2012-12-12_16.12.06.png 2012-12-12_16.12.27.png 2012-12-12_16.12.36.png 2012-12-12_16.13.04.png
  11. I hate when you explain something to a player and for example:

-How does mycel grow?
    Me: You place mycel next to dirt, Remember to put light, dirt NOT GRASS,
    -okay
    "5 minutes later"
    -How does mycel grow
    -_-

or like
    -I need rupees somebody help me
    Me: You can get rupees by voting
    "Voting message appears"
    Me: There click there and vote
    " 5 minutes later"
    -I need rupees somebody help me
    -_- fudge my life
  12. D=
    EEEEVVVVIIIILLLLL!!!!!111
    *Hides under a rock.*

Another pet peeve of mine is chickens. I.. HATE... Chickens.... I normally burn them with f&s. *Edit* in single player, that is.
    When a player has too many mobs, and I spot chickens, those are the first to go. I, of course leave them a few, but normally, killing the chicken fixes the over the limit problem. :D
  13. I have an entire list that encompasses a lot of what has already been said, but I'll list 'em anyway.

-Spamming chat ON PURPOSE...(yes, I know that lag does not make you type "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii")
    -Using Caps then saying "sry caps" in the same sentence. You can backspace and retype it, what you have to say is not life or death.
    -Asking me for perms to my shop...I'm not stupid...
    -Asking me to let them help build on my lot with tons of valuables...once again, not stupid....
    -Asking me to help them build a floor/house/shop etc. that will clearly take more than five minutes of my time. I run a shop, hotel, and am constantly adding things to MY list of things to do. I dont have time to build your mansion for you. I've already got Max forcing me to build random things for her on stage all the time...
    -People asking me to donate. Then asking me again in a few hours. Honestly, I rarely donate and the projects that I donate to are those that show potential and obviously take lots of time and materials to complete.
    -Players complaining that my shop isn't always in stock. I try to keep up stock and I have lots of workers. Problem is, my prices are just too good ;). Everything gets bought out quickly.
    -People complaining about being kicked when they clearly broke the rules. No comment.
    -Ban appeals on my profile page.
    -Dirt takes too long to dig out.
    -Players thinking they won't be caught breaking the rules. We are always watching you...muahahaha...
    -Netherbrick is soo pretty to build with, yet so hard to find in stock in shops.
    -You can't place a trapdoor against glass.
    -Access signs have to be above the chests. Difficult for my storage design I wanted to do.
    -Wool art always comes out looking pixellated.
    -Five people trying to talk to me at once and getting upset when I can't respond to them as soon as they message me.
    -When someone is just not happy in chat and tries to troll everyone for the fun of it. If you aren't gonna talk nice, don't chat please. It saves me time and saves you a potential ban.
    and finally...
    -There isn't enough cowbell...
  14. Yeah I tell them to sell items to the shop if they want rupees but these tend to be the lazy ppl, and there is just no hope for these ppl
    Maxarias and sonicol1 like this.
  15. The Item i most hate in minecraft is dirt, i hate with all my life the dirt, when someone throws dirt and you grab it by mistake or when you find it on your chest >_< argg i hate it
    Maxarias likes this.
  16. I think you forgot to add:

-Max forcing me to do random builds/projects on stage all the time.

:p

Another peeve:
    It makes me question a players' sanity when they join our servers, just to say "THIS SERVER ******* SUCKS OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH" and spams it.

Why? What benefit do you get from this? Does us banning you give you some sort of joy? :confused:

Well, I normally get a good laugh out of it, especially when they try to appeal, lol.
  17. Added.
    Maxarias likes this.

18. yep I do this and I am sure many others do, so easy and yet so hard for some ppl :S

lol yeah had this one

This is another one for me it really bugged me until I gave all my rupees away to one person to help with there projects, that help improve the look of the server.

Now I simply say I don't any to spare, but its always been a real gripe with me. I have worked hard for every rupee I made and then these players come along and wont work or help supply my shop and only want handouts all the time grrrrrrr. lol

yep have had this also, much quieter now though
  19. lol yeah I must admit I also question this one, I just think to myself why!!!