Your memories of Pokémon?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Fighting with my brother over who got what pack of cards. Then one of us would complain if the other got a holographic card. He played the video games. I never went past collecting the cards.
  2. For me my favorite Pokémon will always be Alakazam. But as for my other 2 slots on my favorite list I have Delphox who is basically Alakazam as one of my favorite animals, the fox. Then for number 3 I would put Zoroark.
  3. Ruby was my first pokemon game but pearl was first one I finished, and I think my favorite memory was having one version whilst my sister bought the other (and we still do that 'till this day).

EDIT: My favorite pokemon? Gengar, Charizard, and Groudon.
    607 likes this.
  4. Sapphire was my first game I ever played in the series, I remember catching Kyogre with a regular pokeball. I then transfered him to Gen3, 5 and 6. That was roughly 2 years ago, lost my 3ds, and I hope to recover it soon. :p
    My current Favorite as of current is either Kyogre or Zekrom. Zekrom was pimp.
    607 likes this.
  5. Best memory was being the first of my friends to discover how to get to Cinnabar Island (either Pokemon yellow or blue). Back then there were no internet tutorials (barely any internet for that matter), and we had to share knowledge among ourselves.
    I remember everyone being stuck at that same part of the game and no one knowing what do to. I then started using surf on every single puddle in the game in hopes of finding some secret passage, until I found the way south to Pallet. On that day I was a superstar on my school :)

EDIT: water types rule, Squirtle ftw!
    607 likes this.