Your favorite way to fight in PvP?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ritunn, Jan 31, 2016.

1. This is why ranged combat is the best.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  2. I hate when someone uses bow only, but I spam my bow too...Sachrock hate me doing it anyway.
    I prefer the sword even though I usually get slaughtered
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  3. Fist fighting w/o armor!
  4. I see many of you are talking about spamming your bow and as much as that works it's kinda a scrubby move.
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  5. All is fair in love and war
  6. I do usally use my bow to snipe (Hoe to spell that?) that's OR with my Skaoi's bow, Witch is nothing more as a renamed god bow, OR with my sharpshooter (Depends on is someone is in water or not) abd when someone is to close, I'll use my sword (OR a Ham Hacker OR one of my "sharpness V Fire aspect II" swords, witch are all funny renamed (Daddy's brain, Fantasy, Blue hug) to finish it, most likeley with me dying :)
  7. Since you all shared your methods I will share mine. I'm quite masterful with a bow (my bow being named thas'dorah)
    But I also excel in using Redstone traps.
  8. You hit them with your rod then 360 no scope combo them into lava.
    (Hard to explain.)
    Dr_Chocolate14 and Rhythmicaly like this.
  9. What I do commonly with pvp is that I cower away from large group fights and I usually become the janitor. Swords are my main source of damage, bows are very finicky and I just don't like them.

If I am facing a group in open pvp it's crucial to get sprint hits, you need that extra knockback. If I get cornered, spazzing the left mouse is my means of killing others.
    TromboneSteve likes this.