You were kicked for being idle too long.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by navyrob, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Sooo we can't afk at our exp farms / veggie farms any more? Well that is a huge kick in the nuts.

The detection on this is terrible also I was kicked 3 times for being "idle" while I was making potions as my Blaze farm was filling up. I stayed in one place, but I was moving and doing stuff. I guess that is considered idling now?

I have spent a LOT of time creating various contraptions that allow me to be productive while afk. I really raelly hope this is just a bug or something because it it basically ruins the whole Minecraft experience for me if I can't use my machines.
    boozle628, BrenRGerm and cadgamer101 like this.
  2. Automated system, based on the block you're standing on I believe.

Note that it only activates when the server is decently full. This system has been in place for around 2 years.
  3. I just got kicked off SMP5, there were less than 10 people on...:confused:
  4. same here
  5. SYSTEM doesn't understand the meaning of decently full.
  6. No something is very different or wrong, been playing here for a long time and Ive never been kicked like this. If its just a block detector I could just make a small rail loop for idling though hmm. Also there is almost no one online on SMP8, now or ever.
  7. It seems to be a bug. Aikar will fix it soon (hopefully). :rolleyes:
  8. Bypassing AFK detection is not allowed. We're looking into if there's the possibility of it being bugged though. :)

According to Track, around 10 were fixed today. :p
  9. Noticed that too. :p Also, I just started going AFK on the same block as before. Lets see if I get kicked. :)
  10. yea imma try that too :)
    LoyalKoala likes this.
  11. If its just a temporary bug then NP! Take your time, these servers rock overall. Im just glad its not some new decision that would permanently ruin them.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  12. I've just had this happen to me on Smp3 less than 10 people.
  13. There I go again. Only 5 or 6 people on. Was standing on wool. :p
    Edit: Was in the middle of a /report too... SYSTEM is rebelling!! :eek: (Then again, when isn't it lol).
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. A macro could get around that, unfortunately.
  15. well i was about to call shnanigans on this but then me and 2 others of my build team got kicked for idling too long as we were running.
  16. I dislike this feature :/
  17. i lost some money because of this :( -7k...
    Was the bug Fixed?