You shower too much!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Feb 2, 2014.

1. 10 Minute showers are perfectly fine!
  2. I take a half-hour shower every couple of days. I miss being a child, when you only needed one shower every Sunday.
  3. im a greasy mexican i sweat for like no reason (specially in humid florida) and the smell accumulates. noone wants me around if i dont shower once daily.
  4. Do you sweat if you eat hot sauce?
    I eat it all the freakin time, and have become really tolerant over time. Now, I am kind of "white", and when I party with my friends of "past mexican heritage", and they make the mistake of challenging me to a 'chile' contest, I see em sweat. Now I front and act like its not too bad (most of the time its not an act, its pretty mild) But to make them do the exact same thing I do (If they say hey, try this pepper, I say sure, but you have to do one with me!) It is hilarious (for me) to see them break out and start to sweat!

And Bitemenow15, you could not shower for a week and we still would want ya around to chill on smp7!
  5. For me it's around 2-5 mins max in the shower for I don't really need to go. For I don't sweat or nothin :D
  6. I don't even shower. I don't have a shower.

Only a bath. ;-;

And I only use it twice a week.
  7. Shower every other day, the rest of the time I use soap and water at the sink. It's a habit I was always taught growing up. Always wash my hair when it needs it (even if I don't need a shower) because I cannot stand when my hair gets nasty, it looks really bad because I have thick dark hair.

Ok this explanation makes me sound disgusting... >.> Please don't think that way, I'm actually pretty overly obsessive when it comes to making sure I'm clean.
  8. Bite, go to my country, where the temperature is 43 celcious every day :D.
    Equinox_Boss and highlancer54 like this.
  9. Haha try telling ignoramoose that...
  10. I manage to get soap in my eyes every morning.
  11. Johnson and Johnson, no more tears! (or the knockoff brand, equate!)
  12. Ya I tried that once...
  13. Yes! Someone else watches Dnews! I'm not the only one now.
  14. Shower bump :D.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 3 shower bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. This is so akward, but so normal xD I shower two times a day :3
  17. im not telling you people when i shower! :eek:
  18. Shower bump after crossfit!