Wreck My Res! - SMP4

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by orisj, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ugh really? this should be YOU paying THEM if its to do with rupees. seriously just give everyone perms it would be easier.you should do it now ... NOW!
    72Volt likes this.
  2. I was going to quote that, but than I felt like. Let someone else do it, I am as lazy as oris to go find the rules XD
    mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  3. lol reading that made me laugh so hard xD
    julyloveyou likes this.
  4. Lay off im'
    PenguinDJ and BeKaLuSa like this.
  5. I'm really not trying to be a pain, or just trying to beat the rules, but in this forum there is nothing that states how and what you can post things here. I understand that there is a set of rules that govern the auction forum, but we are in businesses and services. I don't see any reason why I should not be allowed to do this since I bought/found/mined everything on my res and built it.
  6. Here is the thing Oris you probably don't get. I'll explain it once again for the 5th time. No matter where you do the auction it still stands below the given rules in the auction forums there are auctions in the Product forum and they abide by the rules which have been given to auction. That is First fact. 2nd Fact there is a General rule that prohibits you to sell perms which is what it seems to me its being done here there for its forbidden. Third Fact and utmost one of the three, you came here for a for Services as Stated here:
    And according to the dictionary, Service is a form of supply of commodities, utilities, aid or help and according to Society those aren't distributed without a payment to said person who will supply the services so without further a due its mostly clear to everyone discussing this that This Thread is invalid weather it be for Auction - Sell -Loan or Service. Also I don't think this would apply to business considering that it would involve you to sell something and as stated above selling perms is against the rules given on this marvelous server.

P.S. I am not banging on your door here, I'm just saying things that shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.
    P.S.S. My advice, Dismantle the res and sell the stuff or just /res set build true and /res set container true :)
    mba2012 and scarligmione like this.
  7. yet this thread is still here...
  8. Maybe cause nobody has reported it?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. *Gets reporting*
  10. Personally, I wouldn't let people destroy this masterpiece!
    So much time and effort...
  11. Pulling bid until this is cleared.
    mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  12. Me either but if he wants it gone ... his choice ...

EDIT: warning ,warning, invalid bid in system!
  13. As already predicted by others, this auction is not allowed sorry.
    You can auction your items in double chest amounts after breaking your builds down or pay someone to do it for you, but you can't use the forum to sell or auction your permissions to others.
    mba2012 and julyloveyou like this.
  14. Im going to PM you something completely random >.>
  15. So can everyone have perms? :D (joke).
    julyloveyou likes this.
  16. You may sell grief perms to your res.
  17. Just not auction them :)
  18. By the way, welcome to the forums :p
  19. Well,whats gonna happen to the res?
  20. Hurrrrr