Wouldn't it be awesome if...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Yay or nay?

Yay 9 vote(s) 42.9%
Nay 6 vote(s) 28.6%
I'm not sure how I feel about this 6 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. I like the idea, but yeah. Personalities constantly change. I'M A NEWBIE so yeah, I actually don't know that much XD
  2. I think SMP9 is now Communal instead of calm. Just saying XD
  3. Come back to smp5!
  4. We've considered putting one my reses there (in getting diamond supporter soon), but I don't know smp5 is a good place for us...
  5. *waves smp5 banner* You will fit right in :p
  6. SMP6 would be where the nubs come to fight.
  7. I don't know... We've been stolen from a number of times, but maybe we just aren't careful enough.
  8. In what way scammed?
  9. When I was first looking into EMC, I came to the forums to check it out. I clicked on Community then servers. When I first connected to EMC I used smp1.emc.gs. lol
    weeh and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. When I joined I was a nub. More of a nub than I am now. I couldn't find the IP on the site, or knew what a server IP even was, so I posted a tread. Marknaaijer told me to join smp5, so I did. ;)
  11. Oh yes, I have posted multiple treads :p
    tuqueque and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. Nothing as embarrassing to link back to, I'm sure. :rolleyes:
    Dufne likes this.
  13. when i joined smp6 town chat was full of pvpers.... and really frustrated supporters ... then someone (think it was me) started using supporter chat... then was born the classist system of smp6
    Eviltoade and FDNY21 like this.
  14. FluffeMarshmallo and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. IKR!? 2012. Nice ;)
    PenguinDJ and FluffeMarshmallo like this.
  17. My 12-year-old self was such a noob. I didn't even deserve the title of Nub back then. ;)
  18. True the personalities are always changing but damn it's a pretty cool idea
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  19. As a smp3 native, I moved out of there since no one interacts with each other. It's been dead for 2+ years. I remember when it was the greatest. *sigh*
    ChamelonNYC likes this.