Would you like to make Money?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Jagleus, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Oh, thats why you only play the first 3 generations!:p
  2. You sir have been res banned :)
    607 and deathconn like this.
  3. Seems like a legit reason:p
  4. U want?
  5. i love your verse
  6. Thanks :D
    I love the books of Samuel.
    I am just trying to tell people to be who they are, and they should not care about what others think of them. Only worry about what God thinks of them
    607 likes this.
  7. I was still going to shop at the mall, but not anymore, i guess.
    You sir, have lost a customer (And a rich one too)
    607 likes this.
  8. Good, we don't like your kind around here anyway :p :)
  9. I can sell you 2 double chests of cobblestone.
  10. :eek:
    I'M TELLING MY MOMMY!!
    imagesCAT82YHM.jpg
    607 likes this.
  11. It looks like 607 just made a liking run XD
  12. Want some dirt?
  13. Nah man i think ive got enough..... 32 DC worth already...
  14. I think the religious abrasiveness here is detracting from the purpose of the thread. Why don't we put ourselves back on topic. :D

I'm assuming you are looking for consistent suppliers, not just one-time DC's of stuff, right iPokemonl? As has already been stated, having a good sell price on your signs (I.E. not having a huge profit-margin) will help you maintain stock levels. But if you would give us an idea of what you still need and will continue to need, you might get more offers. I supply several shops here and there, and if the price is right, can help you with lots of things. Wool, wood, cobble, stone, eggs, sugarcane, wheat, pumpkin, melons, and a wide variety of other things. If you're interested, private message me to work out the details.

Also, good luck on the new endeavor!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. yeah me too i have been going mining a lot
  16. espicially melons and stone
  17. Okay lol :p
  18. like stone, not cobblestone, stone and maybe stone bricks