Wool Art Contest!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by amadai, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Hey, amadai, I would be keen to be s donator of some prize money, just ask and you shall receive :)
    amadai likes this.
  2. Great idea amadai! I've seen some awesome things made with wool on the servers, hopefully people will up their game now and blow my mind! :p
    amadai likes this.
  3. yeah, i kinda was thinking just of 5 servers and one winner per server. 20k is a lot :eek:
  4. *ahem* I will donate 20k for the cause.. bigger prizes pull in more users XD.
    Slepnirson likes this.
  5. so... many... rupees...
  6. Hmm interesting.. Since my skin is a secret agent sheep. Im just gunna put a display of a sheeps head :D
  7. Wow! Thank you! I'll update the prizes. 20k could be an extra 1k to each winner, of course : )
  8. Thanks amadai :)
  9. If the Gate I'm working on for Jabr's Wilderness Castle pulls through, you're gonna have NOTHING on it!

...Mechanically speaking, anyways. It's got a level 9 security system. Don't ask me what that means. :rolleyes:

Now I just gotta figure out this @#$%@! redstone combination lock...

Oh, what the heck, it's 1 a.m here an I'm not able to see straight, let alone think straight. I'mma call it a night. Peace!
  10. Amadai I would like to help you organize this plus i got a big donation towards prizes next time I see you.

(heh I'm no good at art just buildings or id enter myself)
  11. threw in an extra 4k.. so you can update accordingly.
  12. Ill throw in 2k :p

Great idea, and I am glad to see more events take place within the Empire!!