Wish there was a staff tip jar.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JesusPower2, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Sometimes just want to buy them a coffee.

Hey staff, thanks for everything you do!
  2. Yes, thanks, staff!
    Not sure if a tip jar could be a sensible addition, though. It is likely to raise unhealthy tensions, I think.
    Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  3. Haha, right! I'm now imagining unhealthy tension resulting from too much free coffee. :D

I couldn't think of a specific way to approach this. If there was a staff appreciate voucher I'd buy some. But hey if someone has ideas please hijack this thread.
  4. How about a clicker of some kind, leading to all the staff names listed and then you can add a 50 letter fill in the blank of "You did good because...." as a shout-out and they could limit it to once in 24 hours per player. To prevent abuse the playername would be required but not published. Seen only by devs likely.

The shout-outs would be seen by the mod, but maybe not by the public. So that it wouldn't become a contest - at least not on purpose :p This might help offset all of the negative complaints that come in and help morale.
  5. sorry. birbs dont get choca chippy cookies. have to make it pie? feathers? bread? cake? what else do birbs want?
  6. Maybe... Golden Apples?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.