Win FREE stuff! By posting!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Torch_Placer, Apr 14, 2015.

1. this event ends when i die... or when im extremely poor on emc
  2. That just sounds like someone is desperate...
    No offence but that sounds extreme..
  3. Or when the thread dies.
    clan23 likes this.
  4. This isn't so different from lottery threads and those are allowed....
  5. This thread will be 16 pages long by the time it reaches 320 posts, and most threads like this don't even make it to 4 or 5 before they're abandoned altogether.
    If you want to become popular, you should do something worthwhile in the community. I've been on EMC for 3+ years and most people don't even know or care who I am.

It's nice that you want to give prizes to people, but these prizes are completely not worth it for how many times people have to post.
  6. Spam the thread like no end
  7. This is an illegal thread.
  8. Posted again :p
  9. Please let this be sarcasm. Please.
  10. You should really close this thread since it's a violation/ illegal.
    clan23 likes this.
  11. +1
  12. As other people said above, this is a spam thread. There's no two ways about it.
  13. This thread doesn't seem right...like everyone else said: It's a spam thread. I think it should be closed.
  14. Report thread to have it closed if you think it is illegal ;)
  15. After discussion with other staff members, final decision is that THIS THREAD IS ALLOWED.
    Please do NOT report the thread anymore, and keep in mind that there is the "5 posts per player" rule in order for you to participate in the giveaway.
    MrsWishes likes this.
  16. Wanted to clarify for everyone, this thread IS legal and is classified as a giveaway thread.
    Though while we are here, we should have fun with the posts and make it worthwhile, don't ya think?

MrSocks75 as a cat:

17. CATS