Wild Outpost Recruitment

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Jul 14, 2013.

1. - What can you bring to the outpost? Enchanted Tools, possible creeper explosions, death by mobs often, stone slabs, stone, wood, I would like to be a farmer there.
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? It gets boring just building on your risk free 60x60 residence. Plus I have no Wild Buddies. ( Whatever you wish to call them )
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? Yes. ( Being rude* to a player )
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? I get along with most people. I could care less on which.
    - What server do you live on? SMP4
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? Thinking about getting diamond so yes.
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? Yes but it got griefed.
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  2. Sorry Dragon, you've been denied.
  3. Can't say I did not see that coming.
  4. - What can you bring to the outpost? ( Please don't be vague saying something like " I good at building" )
    I bring lots of experience from living in the wild, a good attitude, and a good hardworking ethic
    - Why do you want to join the outpost?
    I just had a break from mc(burnt out, so really needed it), and got back now only to find most of my friends have quit mc. So the reason I want to join is simply wanting new friends+the fact that I love spending my time in the wild
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? ( I have been banned once for 24 hours for Rudeness, but a ban is a ban. )
    I have never been banned, but Ive been kicked a couple of times for "bad language" (not really bad, but hey)
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects?
    I love group projects, but also have my own solo projects on the side ;) Also Id like to believe I get along with others just great! The only reason I play MC is to interact with ppl, and share builds and laughs. I also love chatting 24/7 on voicecoms of any form
    - What server do you live on?
    I currently have no residence, but ive spent most of my time (town and wild) on smp9,7 and 8. But ofcourse can go live on any server, as long as I got friends there
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide?
    Ive used to be diamond supporter, but cancled when I took my break, but have no problem getting it back again as soon as its required :)
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server?
    Ive owned/coowned/been part of several wild communites/bases/outposts since i joined emc like 1.5 years ago. Infact most of my time has been spent out in the wild since then (even in the very beginning!)
    PS: Im 29 years old, so you will not ever get childish rage moments from my end. Neither will u ever see me grief or steal.
    (also my name is Mats(or Matt) and live in Norway :))
    samsimx likes this.
  5. We currently have little room for people, but you will also be considered. :)
  6. Bump
    Still little room for players, but keeping our eyes open for those good applications ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. Application: ( Please Post in the comments fill out )
    - What can you bring to the outpost? Obsidian Gen, Stone Gen, Food, Weapons, Armor, Animals, Coal, Cobble, and Wood
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? Because, I love going to the wild and not having a 100% secure base just bothers me, and I would like it if I did something for the people who come and go.
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? I was temp-ban for 24 hours for having a friend report someone who greifed my res and we accidently accussed the wrong person.
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? Yes I tend to give stuff away and go out mining with random people sometimes who need stuff but don't have the right equipment, Yes i love to do group projects with others. One of mine is with Nickblockmaster on SMP6 where we built a mob hunting arena right outside of spawn where you can hunt 24/7 and it is easier to retrieve your stuff if you die.
    - What server do you live on? SMP6
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? I can't right now, but I plan on becoming a Gold Supporter very soon, so maybe.
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? 1 maybe 2 on SMP4.
  8. - What can you bring to the outpost? ( Please don't be vague saying something like " I good at building" ): I know how to make all the positive potions. I have the patience for fishing as well. And I could bring some resources along with me.
    - Why do you want to join the outpost?: Sake of adventure, I like camping around the wild.
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? ( I have been banned once for 24 hours for Rudeness, but a ban is a ban. )
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects?: Yes
    - What server do you live on?: SMP2
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide?: Nope
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server?: Yes
  9. - What can you bring to the outpost? Nothing what so ever
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? because YOLO
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for: banned 6 times because people cant take my swag
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects?; nope I do not like building with anyone ever
    - What server do you live on? 8
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? nope
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? noooopeeeeee
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  10. Do you think this is a joke? Well, hahaah, just kidding. Bye bye. :)
  11. What can I bring to the outpost?- love
    why do I want to join?- because love
    can I hide- nahhh
    nahhhh
    Have you ever owned an outpost?-yeahhhhh buddy :)
    CoolCal14 likes this.
  12. IM ADDING YOU TO THE CONVO! WONDERFUL APP!
    ThirstyMoose likes this.
  13. I would love to join but I cant

14. - What can you bring to the outpost? I can bring alot of things, such as my architectural type skills and my kindness towards others :)
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? Well I want to join because i love wild outposts, i dont have many friends (but want to make some), and i just get bored on my residence alone.
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? I haven't been banned or kicked before.
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? Yes i get along extremely well with other players and I like doing both :)
    - What server do you live on? Smp5
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? yes i can (Diamond supporter)
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? I was part of an smp3 wild outpost (crazy1800's) and New Republic.

15. Is there still time to recruit? If so, please tell :D