Wild Outpost Recruitment

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Samsimx gave me the permission to accept or decline players.
  2. Am I denied as well?
  3. Everyone - xI_LIKE_A_PIGx is helping me run the outpost, more or less the 2nd guy in charge. If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can talk to either of us.
    We are currently taking very little applications until the wild outpost expands, so if you got denied, dont worry in the future when we have expanded you will be able to join us.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. May I hear a response from him?
  5. Oh, just saw that
    CoDe4RiDeR and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  6. Are yall expanding your member amount yet?
  7. It's only been one day, it may take weeks, we have 7 members and that is plenty for now.
    samsimx likes this.
  8. oh sorry lost track of the dates im not good with that stuff.
  9. Some of you may remember an older thread of mine talking about a gold farm and a wild outpost,

Yes I rember that thread and still want to join. I

Application: ( Please Post in the comments fill out )
    - What can you bring to the outpost? ( Please don't be vague saying something like " I good at building" ) I am an excellent farmer/explorer. i know how to farm crops extremly effeciently. and I am good at building certain things like I can build a desert temple from mc. I can make non square houses. I can also make god equipment. I also am consistent and want an outpost that won't die out
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? want to be in a outpost that will go far
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? ( I have been banned once for 24 hours for Rudeness, but a ban is a ban. ) I was temp banned for 5 days for useing an x-ray texture pack which I did *not* use for stealing or griefing. I simply used it to find out what was wrong with my mob trap, b/c it wasn't working. The rules stated don't use x-ray picks to take advantage over anyone else. Since I wasn't taking advantage I thought it was fine. Now I know I was wrong and it will never happen again.
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? I like both, but as long as group projects are set up so there is no confusion and someone completely builds a different thing b/c we didn't plan enough.
    - What server do you live on? Mainly smp4 and utopia. I also live on 5 and 1
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? I can map hide
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? I tried to start one up that failed but owned one on another server that went well.
  10. Application: ( Please Post in the comments fill out )
    - What can you bring to the outpost? ( Please don't be vague saying something like " I good at building" ) I am an excellent emerald farmer and me and g26curtis are making a completely auto sugarcane farm that will get loads of emeralds, we also get good trades with villagers. Keep egging til right profession. Then get enchanted books and diamond tools for emeralds instead of finding them
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? want to be in a outpost that will go far
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? ( I have been banned once for 24 hours for Rudeness, but a ban is a ban. ) no
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? I like both.
    What server do you live on? Smp 4
    Can you map hide? In the future
    Me and g26curtis owned a wild outpost on another server
  11. This but then
    Pig just said that the outpost is not accepting anyone ATM but yet you still applied :l
    CoDe4RiDeR and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. Ok sry didn't see that
  13. Application: ( Please Post in the comments fill out )
    - What can you bring to the outpost? ( Please don't be vague saying something like " I good at building" ) Great with PvE, as well as I can a lot of the necessities for this build... i.e. - Slimeballs, Pistons, String, Diamonds, etc.
    - Why do you want to join the outpost? To be a part of another Wild Community. I've joined many Outposts in the past, but not yet one that has been in Nether. I enjoy navigating the Nether, as well as collecting materials in the Nether...especially with a group!
    - Have you ever been banned? If so, what for? ( I have been banned once for 24 hours for Rudeness, but a ban is a ban. ) Yes. If you need more details on it, feel free to PM me, but I can assure you that it was not for griefing, modding, or stealing.
    - Do you get along with others? Do you like to do group projects or solo projects? As I stated above, I love group exploring/projects. If anything, I'd prefer it to traveling alone since it makes life easier and more fun. It's always fun to have a group Skyping during this, so I have Skype too if that is required.
    - What server do you live on? All 4 residence's on SMP1, however, I have an alt that does not technically "live on" any server.
    - Can you /map hide or in the future can you /map hide? Of course!
    - Have you ever owned a wild outpost in the past even on another server? On SMP1, I was [and still am] a big part of Winterfell. I also have a decent sized outpost with a group of friends on SMP3.
  14. *facepalm*
  15. Chill dude
    Pab10S and BussGIL like this.
  16. The player list looks awsome would love to join hop apps open soon
  17. Lol I'm not mad :p I'm just saying for pig that he said that Sam and him won't be accepting or reading the applies for now. Also if I was mad I would of *facedesked* :p
  18. I like your app Buss, I will keep you updated
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and BussGIL like this.
  19. I do as well.
  20. Sorry, but you have been denied, but, once we expand, we are more likely to let more join the outpost. But that could take some time.

EDIT: So is your brother, forgot to quote him. Sorry.