Why YouTube, Why...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RainbowChin, Mar 9, 2013.

1. It remind me of this

2. TBH there's a small inside joke me and my friends use behind this.
  3. Not sure I can go to the bathroom without thinking of this now...Thanks... :/
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  4. The last time I was on the weird side of youtube was last year... I seen this domestic violence Barbie thing...Will never unsee.

I mainly just use Youtube for redstone tutorials for my single player world... or to listen to music that's either not on Spotify, is something I don't own (every paramore song in the world), or is something i've used up all of my plays on spotify on.
  5. You couldn't have imagined my face... I'm still in awe, the kitteh...
    *Shivers and calls for mommy*
  6. "Wee wee, piss piss"
    Now my sides hurt.
  7. No problem, I'm glad I could help.

"My tummy feels strange" :3
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. Thats not the a weird side of youtube video, it was a video with tons of views. So its not weird, its awesome.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. This... is why I rarely go on YouTube.
  10. Keep in mind... Not everyone on youtube is stupid... Just most of them, so find the cool and smart people and start wasting time!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I could have lived my life perfectly well without reading this thread, thank you very much.
  12. Oh my. Talk about weird.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  13. This sort of "thing" is pretty par for the course when it comes to japan, really...
  14. Hrmm... So I did :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. LOL. That's even worse... but its funny.
  16. Obviously, you all have never taken the Hobbits to Isengard.. xD ..Or even found the Rum. Or asked why Ashok's Gola Gola times itself perfectly to a certain Feline Confectionery song, as such:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Dole bananas xDD
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  18. The hell did I just watch?!
  19. I thought it wasn't going to be that bad actually...

I was clearly wrong.:(