Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by synth_apparition, Jan 31, 2014.
I have this problem sometimes. I only have this with chrome. When you are having trouble loading a page it will sometimes load the page as that. No idea why, just does. I do not have the problem on Safari or Firefox. Reloading always fixes it.
Never happened to me before on my Chrome..
Just reload, right?
I had to reload like, five times for this to fix itself
What type of internet do you have or how good is your internet?
I'm with Sky, but i'm switching to fibre optic with BT eventually. I think, anyway... And my internet has its bad days, and its good days. Mostly bad days. But today isn't a bad day *If you ever go with Sky Broadband, expect alot of bad days btw. They only own, I believe, 12% of their broadband. The other 88% is owned by several other companies*
That is why. Not very amazing internet speeds. That causes that to happen.
looks like the css didnt load correctly...
I can honestly say that is better than average speeds for the UK.Which says a lot.
I also always have this problem on my phone... (Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/721860646)
Using talktalk fibre optic in the UK: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3273254913
Most of the time my speed is around 8 Mb/s or less, however I rarely have problems with sky nowadays, I used to have loads, but for me, they've gotten a lot better.
But this internet is better than most of the UK's SpeedTest's details are wrong when it comes to their 'better/worse than'.
Forgot your password?
Join IP (1.11.2 Client):
Separate names with a comma.