Who is Herobrine: Confirmed/Indentified

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DorianPavus_, Sep 25, 2016.

?

????

Hero 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Brine 4 vote(s) 80.0%
  1. Herobrine was just a scary hostile mob/character that was made up. Idk why but people have even brought herobrine mods. He is fake but I always wondered what this character was. I have solved herobrines mystery :O Herobrine really is.....drum roll plz.......

The Current Avatar!!!!!!! :p XD <3

Herobrine is really the current avatar and is always in the avatar state! Here is the proof:

Proof #1:
    hmm they look related....

Proof #2:
    To similar right? Korra and Herobrine.

P.S. This is just a joke.....or is it? HEROBRINE IS THE AVATAR!!!!!!
  2. Okay... :p
  3. ...

ok
    607 likes this.
  4. If he was made up then why does Mojang remove him from the game every new release, but always seem to fail? Because he's real and keeps coming back? Dun, dun, duuun :D

There are things they're not telling us I tell you. Conspiracies! :eek:

Oh wow!

Now here's hoping that Avatars can really only use their powers for good, otherwise we're totally doomed! :eek:

I'll bet this is what they're going to announce on Minecon :D
  5. And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

:p
  6. No that's wrong
    Long ago, the 10 servers lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when Chin attacked. Only Herobrine master of all four elements, could stop him. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and Aikar discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Kryssy. And although her banning skills are great, she is a dragon, But I believe Kryssy can save the world.
  7. *holds up spork*
  8. *facepalm* Nu. ;)
  9. #mineconplottwist