Who else plays an instrument?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chickeneer, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Do you play a Musical instrument?

Yes 60 vote(s) 93.8%
No 4 vote(s) 6.3%
  1. I used to play the clarinet a long, long time ago. Then I took an arrow to the knee :( Lol, jokes.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Yeah!
  3. Am i the only one who is playing saxophone :D
  4. I can play music and i don't even need instruments or any of that good stuff all i have to do i blow at the air and sound comes out of my mouth.....Magic!!
    chickeneer likes this.
  5. ...I still play trumpet, not so fun (in some cases)
  6. Well, I'm 17, and I've played the violin since I was 6. When i was 12 I started playing drums/guitar/piano. And I play a little bit of sax, not much though.
  7. I play the piano, but I cannot read sheet music. I can play a song after practicing it 5-10 times.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  8. Percussion FTW!!
  9. Well, I played the alto sax and flute in high school, and the drums and acoustic guitar in my spare time...Personally, I like the guitar better :D
  10. I do drum set.
  11. I played for 7 years in school. Started on trombone, because to a fifth grader, it looked easier than the ones with all the buttons. But it's not easy unless you have a good ear (which I did/do). By junior high I branched out to the baritone/euphonium, and took on tuba my sophomore year in high school. I also played sousaphone (the giant tuba that wraps around you) in the marching band in one high school, but the one I transferred to for my last two years didn't have a marching band.

By the time I graduated I was playing three different instruments. Trombone in jazz band. Valve trombone and euphonium in the pep band and sometimes tuba. And tuba in both the regular band and in the orchestra. Ok four instruments but I counted the slide trombone and valve trombone together.

I haven't played much since high school but I take them out every so often and blow out a couple rusty notes. I have a slide trombone and valve trombone at home.
    ZBSDKryten and chickeneer like this.
  12. I play the drums. But I used to play snare and the quads in marching band in high school
  13. I play the cello. And the string bass. Bass Guitar... Yeah, I play most stringed instruments, plus the clarinet. I don't do the piano, though...
  14. i played acoustic guitar when i was 9 and i now play alto saxophone in my school band :D

EDIT: i USED to play acoustic guitar when i was 9
    redstoneraider likes this.
  15. Flute in marching band. Renegades all the way!
  16. I want to learn how to play the kantele.
  17. I play trumpet and I'm messing around with a computer and frooty loops

Digaridoo would be my dream instrument though
  18. Those are pretty cool - haven't seen one in... 3 months :p