Which game would you have in the entire world?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ZombieSlayer010, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Lego Universe... I remember that game

I would have Pokemon :p
    Parkerjv9 and L0tad like this.
  2. Gotham <3
  3. Plants vs. Zombies, without the Zombies. :p
  4. hmm, why do i feel like in this thread saw 3 wont be an anwser? for me mc, terratia, any game you can just respawn
  5. TF2 of course.
  6. Never get hungry with the Sandvich.. Tempting..
  7. Also, though, there is an Australian who throws replenishing jars of piss at you...
  8. Euro Truck Simulator 2, that is all.
  9. Day Z....jk I'd say Minecraft!
  10. Just liking all the pokemon posts, nothing unusual... (If you don't get it...)

My response to da question... IDK, too many to chose
  11. ^
    This.
    If I had to choose, probably bloons tower defense.
    Because balloon.
  12. Minecraft... Because you respawn :3
  13. Legend of Zelda, we would have rupee's as a currency and if you get the triforce you get ultimate power :)
  14. image.jpg
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. Plants vs. Zombies...Torchwood plus Gatling's=zombie killing machine.
  16. Skylanders! :D
  17. Minecraft: Creeper would become extinct since they cant breed ( At least until some dumb scientist decides to bring it back and make it breedable ). Skeletons would burn in the sunlight so they would do next to no harm to us since they would fall apart in one hit or burn. Zombies would also burn but are more of a threat, they would probably be the downfall of humanity. Giant spiders would wipe out cities but would eventually be killed off with guns. Cave spiders pretty much already exist in some countries:p. I am guessing we would find a way to make the Nether Livable and the End too. Endermen would be a huge threat since bullets wont do anything. Ender Dragon would be easily defeated with homing Missiles.
  18. I already said that!
    Well, not the Torchwood thing