Which admin/mod do you fear the most?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Who do you fear?

icecreamcow 9 vote(s) 12.5%
shaunwhite1982 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Aikar 18 vote(s) 25.0%
Maxarias 8 vote(s) 11.1%
NurseKilljoy 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Bigdavie 2 vote(s) 2.8%
bob23646 0 vote(s) 0.0%
tikiman678 1 vote(s) 1.4%
crazy1080 4 vote(s) 5.6%
Other (Ran out of poll options, specify mod/admin in comments below) 28 vote(s) 38.9%
  1. You saw nothing -_-
  2. I saw nothing o_o
  3. Is that a crime? ;)
  4. yes it is i got perma banned... from rainbows res D:
  5. :eek:
  6. lol, of course yes not
    *disclaimer: this has not happened (yet...)
  7. I think he's on to me after me saying "chicken! yum" every time he logs in...
  8. d1223m kicked me on my first days of EMC...and then SYSTEM did a few days later...

I'd have to say d1223m even though he's one of my favourite moderators :p (they're all my favourite, just saying xD)
  9. note the yet
  10. I cant say I fear any mod. I got along with all of them but one. Would like to see a poll "what mod is most likely to abuse kick power or use mod status to bully other players." That would be a great poll.
  11. The one that bans you
    Know.jpg
    HylianNinja likes this.
  12. 32898339.jpg
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  13. The spy CHICKEN.
  14. I don't think it could be called stalking or it was just a coincidence, but I was in a very weird place out there in a wild outpost when bonzd appeared right on me. I said "OMG that was scary" because I actually jumped on my chair... and he appeared right there again xD I almost died of fright. But no, I'm not scared of any of them. Still, I'm sure treating Maxarias nicely so she doesn't go wild and burns us all would be a good thing.
  15. I only fear Aikorn (Aikar) he ruins the economy and not to mention the wool business has been down this year. Can't make a living nowadays with crazy people in office....
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. There's a need to fear Chickeneer is here! I chose Chickeneer because in the future when banaynay's rule the world chickens peck viciously in disgrace at banaynay's Therefore all chickens must be swept from the streets and Chickeneer is the only chicken in my way >:U
  17. Fear? lol, come on
  18. I do not fear admin mod 's, why should I?