Where were you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by w0rld_craft3r, Sep 11, 2015.

1. I've been told I was watching it on TV. I would have been 5 months and 8 days old.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. I was around 40 miles away at my grandmas. (I was about two years old)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. You know what is really weird? I have never heard anyone else have this story which makes me wonder why they did it. I mean I understand why they did it and it makes sense but I don't know how brains got into an educational institution, that's the real mystery. I was in middle school when it happened. The teachers knew, the staff knew. No one told us though. In our last period of the day my orchestra teacher, one of the most blessed people I know, told everyone she had news. She told us like we were adults. We were a bunch of twelve year olds in middle school, one of the most horrible times in a childs life and almost all of us didn't care about anything but number one at that point(ourselves of course.) I had no clue what it meant, what relevance it had or how it would shape the world for the rest of my life. Completely oblivious I listened just wanting to go home, probably so I could play final fantasy 8. My mother lost her mind, she never really was what one might think of as sane. We stockpiled food, ammunition, water filters. She cried a lot but nothing seemed to change but her. This event never seemed to have any impact on me. Not until I joined the army. Then I realized it had been effecting me the whole time as I started to ask questions. 9/11 and that day will never stand out in my mind as a memory but as a symbol. I don't remember it, other than what I told here. I will never forget it though. God have mercy on our souls.
    ShelLuser and w0rld_craft3r like this.
  4. Where were you world crafter?
  5. I wasn't Born yet
  6. 4 years before I was born. :p