What's your favorite resource pack?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MercenaryCrow, Dec 22, 2015.

1. The one I use is cobbled together from many official resource packs. As such, some resources are implemented in different ways than others. I have dubbed it- Warbeak. It's a high res pack, mostly resembles default textures, but better (plus some that I simply preferred over others). Oddly, I have to leave it open- compressing it into a .zip prevents it from being read. So if you choose to DL it, unzip it.

[ Warbeak ]
    Caveat Emptor: Horse textures are slightly broken, along with their armor.

So show me your resource packs, either with a link to location or DL (no viruses, plz).
    Warning: While my link is safe, I cannot guarantee the safety of subsequent private download links. Please make sure your antivirus software is up to date :)

Also, I need a working set of horse textures and matching-resolution horse armor textures.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  2. I use Visibility2-18, This resource pack incorporates cartoony look with Minecraft. It really brings the happiness out of squares :p
    MercenaryCrow likes this.
  3. I just tested out visibility and didn't like it. I normally just use either the default pack or the OCD pack.
    MercenaryCrow and Tahitan like this.
  4. I normally stick with vanilla, but recently I also started to experiment with Faithful. I like it because it keeps the default look and enhances it very gently. I especially like the way they display redstone circuitry a bit better.
  5. How close are these to faithful64? I use that now and love it. But they seem to be missing some 1.8 textures.
  6. I like the Warbeak pack, but the items are a little hard for me to see. :p

Currently, I'm using officialchanse's Purple Pack. It's a pretty nice PvP pack. I don't have a download link, as I got it from a pack folder release a few days ago (1.5 gb download). I can't link the video either because it has gameplay on another server. >_<

And another pack... shouldn't say the name here. :p
  7. Well what good are ya then!
    Galantisizer likes this.
  8. Sabil10 and MercenaryCrow like this.
  9. I use default :p
    FDNY21 and MercenaryCrow like this.
  10. ChromaHills. really enjoy the rpg theme, but i dont like how redstone and glowstone look a bit alike
  11. MercenaryCrow likes this.
  12. I've never used a resource pack and don't really plan on using one to be honest, I've always liked default :p
  13. MercenaryCrow likes this.
  14. MercenaryCrow likes this.
  15. MercenaryCrow likes this.
  16. OzoCraft has serviced me well for these past years, the textures are really detailed while still maintaining a balance that doesn't look cramped or messy. In my opinion, the quartz block is superior in this pack.
  17. EvenTime has been my texturepack for preference. It's clean and it adds a little medieval to it without overdoing it.

18. I use a mix of the BlazePvP pack, Afs pack, Sphax, serenity, and hephsilat. I also changed some suff around as I also use it as my role play pack.
  19. So many great responses so far! I'm checking them all out as I get time, thanks so much!
  20. I use a half done 16x pack. I can't remember where I found it. On days I feel like it I use a half done texture pack that I made based off of another 16x pack, I also can't remember where I found that.