What's your favorite promo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PenguinDJ, Apr 22, 2015.

?

What's your favorite promo?

Ore Buster 8 vote(s) 40.0%
Labor Bench 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Any firework 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cupid's Bow 1 vote(s) 5.0%
Any horse 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Turkey Slicer 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Any I-Day Item 1 vote(s) 5.0%
Haunted Head 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ham Hacker 2 vote(s) 10.0%
ESCD 3 vote(s) 15.0%
  1. Hello! This idea suddenly came to me, and I think it'd be fun to hear the results.

I want to hear your favorite promo! Vote in the poll, comment down below, or - get this - do both! I listed 10 promos (all the poll allows). Please choose from the ones I selected but if yours isn't on the list post below!

-PenguinDJ
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I like the cupids bow because it is a funny way to breed animals
  3. Ore Buster <3
  4. A friend of mine introduced me to the labor bench while I was helping him out with some stuff on his residence ;) Anyway, I liked it so decided to find one of them in a promo shop (which succeeded) and I have to say that its extremely versatile. Definitely my favorite when building stuff on my residence.

If only it were soulbound (so fully safe to take with you into the wastelands); that'd be so cool :)

Even though I use the pot of gold a little more I still like this one better. A true functional promo item.
  5. Believe it or not I find the Turkey Slicer 2013 to be useful, while I haven't had the chance to use one for a while, the looting on it can only be matched by the Toothpick but you know wooden sword...
  6. My favourite promo is the labour bench!!!!
  7. Not Special Dirt